Overwatch Esports 2024 Schedule - Earn Rewards

I’m getting my lifeweaver spray this time OR ELSE

YOU WILL GET NOTHING!
:rage:

It is now online at overwatchesports_. Somehow it isn’t the ow_esports channel on twitch.

Overwatchesports_ is basically the old OWL twitch channel that got rebranded

Drops progress was progressing from 2:40 AM to 3 AM now it just stopped… lmao.

1 Like

ofc they can’t have 1 tournament without drop issues… pfff

EDIT: tin foil hat ON, mode activated: they did this deliberatly so that we NEED to come watch tomorrow as well, since we won’t get 8 hours from just 2 days (yesterday was 4+ hours, today even if it’s 4ish hours, don’t think anyone will get it with the technical problems)

1 Like

The drops didn’t seem to be active at the beginning on the WDG Japan channel so I’ve been watching on overwatchesports_ channel and my progress wasn’t halted at all.

I can also confirm receipt of the Lifeweaver spray now as well.

I left Japan on PC and put English on iPad then went tf back to sleep.

I had this same exact thought too.

No tokens = No watch

1 Like

Managed to get ALL rewards on the second day, it seems it might have been just an UI glitch on showing the progress.

Because at some point I was 90% of 8 hours, then suddenly, like, 5-10 minutes later, I got the message: “Hey, new drop!” and I was able to redeem it, soo… very weird, but hey, at least it’s just a graphic problem, not a counting one.

I have to get on again tomorrow due to the stupid issue on Day 1 of the English stream not having rewards.

I got up to exactly the Lifeweaver spray due to more internet issues on my end once again, so I should be getting it tomorrow even with my issues.

So what did we learn about coming up with silly conspiracy theories? No company is going to willingly make themselves look unprofessional just for more views in general - they definitely wouldn’t do it on their first program for their launch return to eSports with their new rebranding :expressionless:

Will they continue to stream after march 1? Since they said that you had until march 18 to get the corgi icon.

I’m wondering since i’m probably not going to be able to watch streams this week, like will they be streaming every day or??

The only details posted at the top are confirmed timestamps through March 3. NA/EU broadcasts start on March 9-10 and March 16-17, but we don’t have any details as to when those broadcasts will be on those days. Expect start times somewhere around 9-10am PT for EU and 2-5pm PT for NA on those days.

3 Likes

Is there not a stream today? Or are they not starting it with a countdown this time? They don’t want to give us that free 20 minutes towards drops, do they?

no way there’s not a stream the day i actually set an alarm :sob:

Edit the english channel is broadcasting, Japanese isn’t

Corgi icon looks so nice

They were very late. First two days the timer was starting around 2:40 AM EST for 20 mins counting down to 3 AM. Today the channels did not even appear Live until 3:05 AM EST and then the 30 min countdown started then.

I have all the rewards now. Until March 18, folks!

will there be NA games during this time period? I don’t wanna have to stay up until 5 AM just to get the drops.

5 responses above, I pointed out NA/EU broadcasts start on March 9-10 and March 16-17, but we don’t have any details as to when those broadcasts will be on those days. Expect start times somewhere around 9-10am PT for EU and 2-5pm PT for NA on those days.

Those are the only NA/EU broadcasts for the first campaign (Feb 26-Mar 18), as they are not broadcasting the first open qualifier matches (Mar 1-3), likely because anyone can sign-up to play, so matches may not have as much skill as pro play.

Edit: Just noticed you “liked” that response earlier, so you are aware of the upcoming broadcasts.

1 Like

Forgot to check in to say that I got all of my rewards early yesterday morning with no issues.