Overwatch developers hypocrisy

I just saw this video and I laughed but then realized how true it is…

Censored Version

49 Likes

Dont forget about tom, He said mercy boosting a dragonstrike was a bug , give me a break

29 Likes

Bug that’s been in the game for 2 years and was a little known fact. Blizzard only claimed it was a bug because they tried to nerf Mercy and sweep it under the rug. People started to find out which lead to them spewing even more lies.

27 Likes

This will be the third time this video was posted on here, and the last two times the thread was locked post haste.

Inb4 404.

7 Likes

HI before it gets locked

Wait it was already posted? I’m shook now.

4 Likes

i can point out several times when the balance team points out a problem and then doesnt try to directly solve it

“roadhog flanks”
make him walk slower or sound louder, or both.
dont get rid of his dps for that low skill whiners and then go and create an overwatch competitive scene. Thats like asking to waste your money.

“Dva flutters her dm”
Then put a longer cooldown on DM, increase it from one second cooldown to two seconds to put counterability against Dva but allow dva to remain a hurdle to ulters and allow her to stay a skill hurdle.

“zarya and hanzo grav strike”
Dont nerf her ult and then boost the amount of times she gets ults.
That makes grav strikes happen MORE and make it MORE common.

like seriously, what is this?
The only one I can honestly understand in the slightest is the roadhog and dva stuff because roadhog was maybe too high, and dva’s was maybe too low.

But instead they made these two characters have low impact on the game now. Its disgusting.
these changes need to be reverted, and done in a different way.

25 Likes

Yep. Too bad reverts in Overwatch are as rare as Blizzard admitting their mistakes.

27 Likes

dont worry tho, the game is inevitably going to die in like a year or two due to trip A games like Halo and such.

Unless blizzard steps up their game, this game will 100% die and i will be upset because I like these characters. what bothers me is that blizzard owns them.

17 Likes

inb4 this is locked for reasons

Honestly, not going to provide actual criticism because it will apparently inevitably get the topic locked, but I will say that I love Overwatch with a passion but it’s starting to show that the dev team doesn’t.

27 Likes

I love these characters

mei, dva, soldier, roadhog.

its just a shame as whats happening to the game.

but I have hope for now.

Until they nerf hammond, then there’s no more hope in my eyes for this game.

2 Likes

Honestly thought Blizzard could take the criticism. Guess the only think they can do is call someone out for not sugar coating their words and completely ignore the criticism provided.

2 Likes

Lucio used to be my favorite. I even named my dog after him lol.
But then…

“Play Mercy or I’m reporting”
“Lucio is trash now”
“MrBubbles is throwing by picking Lucio GG”

3 Likes

He says we feel they are out of touch with the game

Looks at symetra sombra mercy hanzo reworks fails*

wonder why

9 Likes

lol.

I named my cat mei.

but right now. I have hope for this game, semi hope.

if they nerf hammond in any way right now, that hope is gone because it is my indicator that the balance department simply and purely is not learning.

2 Likes

Bought all the Mercy cosmetics for 2 different accounts…

Regret it so much…

Valk Patch date: 9/19/2017
= 45 days between
Article date: 11/03/2017
= 272 days between
Video date: 8/01/2018

1 Like

i’ve well spent over 100 bucks on this game via lootboxes.

I semi regret it.

2 Likes

This in a nutshell. IMHO Hammond is fine and he’s pretty fun to play. Hell I’m getting more use outta him than any other tank ever right now.

You can pretty much already say that the balance team has no idea what they’re doing at this point and don’t care about our “feedback”. My only wish is that they’d hire someone new like they did for HoTS or take a class.

4 Likes