Overwatch developers hypocrisy

Blizz doesn’t believe in personal accountability unless it’s the players.

10 Likes

Also, while we’re on the topic of the video, why is Tom responding to a video on youtube but isn’t responding to the hundreds of Mercy mains asking why the mega thread is still locked? :confused:

7 Likes

Oh, she’s serious. Lol

Can’t watch. Just another mercy main complaining about Mercy rework.

4 Likes

Hasn’t everyone complained about her rework?

2 Likes

Because anything left open to interpretation is treated as a “broken promise” and subsequent “lies” about said imagined promise.

1 Like

because the threads are contained on a blizzard platform. they can control it.

On there, it can spread and damage blizzard’s image and their ability to sell games.

1 Like

This isn’t just complaining about the Mercy rework, it’s criticism on hypocrisy said by the man, the myth, the legend himself. It’s stating how no one at the Overwatch team has any idea what is going on at this point.

2 Likes

OR, Blizz has an honesty problem.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for that Stylosa vid…

4 Likes

also, i have a question for u all.

Do u think its possible for blizzard to cover up drama about one of their employees when it comes to a game and its balance?

asking cus I tried to look into the HOTS situation that people kept applying to overwatch and I couldnt find anything about it except one HOTS thread asking “do u guys want so and so back in HOTS balancing?”

Don’t play HOTS so can’t answer this question.

damn thats one toxic player…i understand why it was deleted from here…

1 Like

im afraid to post on hots forums cus forum devs do a site wide ban and not a forum ban to whoever talks about devs.

1 Like

HOTS was crubmling from the get go so much so that the Blizzard label on it was the only reason it didn’t die outright and din’t gain any traction until Heroes 2.0 rework and rebranding which I think was when they shifted staffs

In other words HOTS never gained high notoriety before non sense started in that game

3 Likes

ahh.

now I know the story, thanks for clearing the air about it.

Also it probably didnt gain traction cus there are already gud MOBAs out there.

And trying to make a mediocre Team based moba with no characters that can solo wipe a team makes one not very keen to continue playing it.

Toxic? She probably seems that way because she waited for months for a response from Blizzard regarding the feedback in the Mercy mega threads and ended up getting hit with, “her pickrate is high so her rework is successful”.

5 Likes

God, playing HotS was the worst part about getting Officer D Va. Horrible game. I’d rather play LoL.

1 Like

Is there a “too long didnt watch” option? That girls voice makes me nauseous.

2 Likes

league legitimately makes me happy and makes me feel like im atleast doing something.

2 Likes