Overwatch Contenders / League 2023 Schedule - (Ended)

Hello, my battlenet account are linked to my twitch, i watch 6 hours of the stream, reclaim my rewards saturday and still doesn’t receive reaper skin or collegiate tag in game, it is normal ?

Are the rewards only received through these specific streams? Cause twitch shows these drops started like April 14th and run to May 10th under the campaigns tab.

Double check your connections on both the Battlenet and Twitch sites, and you can always disconnect and reconnect your accounts to see if that will unclog your drops.

Yes, the rewards are exclusive to broadcasts on the English or Korean Contenders channels.

Those are all the currently confirmed broadcast dates but Contenders NA & EMEA both begin on the 24th. There will probably be 2 or 3 days of broadcasts per week once they begin and these broadcasts usually last for a combined 6-8 hours per day so you still have plenty of time to earn your rewards.

1 Like

Im up to date until OW2 Contenders Genji drop starts in early June.

OWL is back next Thursday, April 27 correct? Any chance the drops will be on Twitch?

The drops doesn’t exist anymore on YouTube from now on it seems. I checked the streams and only saw drops enabled on Twitch.

When is the next game?

Collegiate series continues Saturday April 22nd. See OP for times.

Sure, this one https ://
gamebattles.
majorleaguegaming.
com
/x-play/overwatch/tournament/overwatch-collegiate-sp23/info

Sorry for formatting, cannot post link.

Question related to Contenders drops: Can you get them via the OWL site? I noticed that the green dot appears there when the stream is live, but the diamond is not on it when I go to the YT directly. I’ve been watching it on Twitch anyway since it shows the % and everything, but I was just curious.

This is fantastic news

1 Like

Probably not, the official site hasn’t been included in the official rules since 2021. Just stick to Twitch.

1 Like

I just want to know if we’re ever going to get contenders reaper…

??? OW1 Contenders Reapers skins are active now on Twitch.

oh nice…was this announced? lol

The OWL Rewards page was updated for Season 6

• Tokens are still 5 per hour watched.

• Opening Weekend ( April 27th - 30th ) watch for 2 hours to receive the ‘Contenders and Champions’ Spray. Watch for an additional 2 hours (4 total) to receive the ‘East to West’ Name Card.

• Spring Stage ( April 27th - June 4th ) watch for 6 hours to receive Genji Overwatch 2 OWL Gray & White skins, watch for an additional 4 hours (10 total) to receive Orisa Overwatch 2 OWL Gray & White skins. (The graphic on the site doesn’t specify the unlock order so this is just a guess)

4 Likes

Saw signs on my peripheral that OWL was sticking to YouTube, but I was hoping it wasn’t true. Guess the YouTube deal isn’t over yet…

It would seem for 2023:

Overwatch Contenders Rewards = Twitch.tv
Overwatch League Rewards = YouTube.com

2 Likes

Yeah, it seems that each competition is in one specific platform…

These days counts as day of tokens, or all related to League begins at 27th?

1 Like

To be 100% honest… I don’t know lol.

Those times were actually added to the Korean contenders schedule.

I’ve been trying to sort out if it is for Contenders Rewards or OWL Rewards or no rewards, but info is scarce. I feel safer leaving it in for now with a caveat.

1 Like

Let’s wait a bit better for now haha.

These matches will only be broadcast on the OWL and Contenders YT channels so they won’t eligible for the Contenders Twitch drops.

Based on the new information released on the OWL viewership rewards I’d say that these matches won’t have drops enabled and will likely have token codes in chat like the Pro Am. (At least for the first week of broadcast maybe)

3 Likes