Overwatch Contenders / League 2023 Schedule - (Ended)

Got Reapers contender’s skins today. A complete ow1 set at long last :sunglasses:
I know twitch was never perfect, but it’s leaps and bounds ahead of unreliable YouTube, so I’m glad to see the return to twitch.

1 Like

Posting to also mention that I also got my Overwatch Collegiate spray (finally thanks to Twitch), and the OW1 Contenders Reaper skins which complete my OW1 collection.

Now I’m 65% of the way to OW2 Lucio, so I should definitely get it tomorrow.

1 Like

Is there another stream coming up, I missed the last one because I’m Australian and was asleep.

1 Like

Thanks so much! Where did you get this information from? Blizzard are so bad at advertising contenders and Overwatch League that I don’t know where to get the information from anymore.

There is the Official schedule on gamesbattle majourleaguegaming website.

So there isn’t a stream today? I swear I read somewhere collegiate starts again today at 11 AM PDT. Need another 67% for OW2 Lucio.

I’m sure there is a stream in just over an hour’s time. Check the first post for info.

1 Like

Could you send a link to the schedule? I can’t finnd it on the website.

Yes there’s a stream in a hour according the poster. I wonder where he got the information from because I be able to find it. It could be good to know future games in the future.

1 Like

The Overwatch Contenders channel is now LIVE

OverwatchContenders - Twitch

The Path to Pro twitter has been the only official way you would know the specific times these collegiate matches are being broadcast and that they count for drops/rewards.

The official schedule would normally be mentioned on the Path to Pro website, but the collegiate section hasn’t been updated.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the information. Blizzard should really hire someone like you to do the job lol. I normally use the Contenders website https://overwatchleague.com/en-us/contenders/schedule or on YouTube there were pretty good schedules for upcomming streams last year on the Contenders channel. It would have been great if we could have links to match schedules in the Overwatch menu that shows patch and shop news similar to how Valorant does it because not everyone uses Twitter lol. Thanks for the tips, I subscribed to Contenders on Twitter now :+1:

1 Like

They did it with WyomingMyst, but now he only writes in blue and doesn’t too much about these promotions… :sweat_smile:

so are the drops only on twitch or also on youtube?

1 Like

Got OW2 Lucio maybe about 2 hours ago instantly once I claimed it as usual, so now I’m completely up to date with OWL/Contenders skins.

So is the Classic Reaper skin being given out because it wasn’t available before?

Lifeweaver Invitational is live on the PlayOverwatch twitch channel:

They are giving out codes for the Premium Battle Pass in chat after every map played. First come, first served like the OWL tokens in the OWL Pro Am.

The Contenders drops seem to be exclusive to Twitch.

They should probably make that very clear on their youtube stream then

Correct, it was the last OW1 skin to be released to complete the collection of OW1 characters.

1 Like

Got the new Lucio contenders skins tonight.
Let’s hope owl will be going back to twitch too at some point.