Overwatch Contenders / League 2023 Schedule - (Ended)

It seems like from now on, we only get the “2.0” skins for classic characters.

Sorry if this sounds dumb, but I suck with times and stuff like that, is there a stream happening soon?

Yes, in roughly 2 hours 20 min from now at 11am PT, but with approximately 20 min countdown before the match starts

1 Like

You can just click or view the hour tag in the post, it adjust directly to your region. If you know hours and days of the week, you can stay alert.

Contenders Channel is Live!

OverwatchContenders - Twitch

Is today’s stream eligible for viewing rewards? It doesn’t say Connected on youtube for me.

This year, no more YouTube for Contenders. You must watch the stream via the Twitch Overwatch Contenders Channel and watch time will be tracked using the twitch drop reward system

Have to link your battle.net account to twitch if you haven’t done so already. see the FAQ in the OP post.

Thank you! I don’t know why it’s always so complicated.

1 Like

If it’s any consolation, the twitch system is less complicated as it actually shows your progression towards the rewards. Fingers crossed that Twitch reward system is here to stay.

Weird, while I know that that is normally the case, it is not showing any progress for me on twitch at the moment.

May need to refresh the page. Main page to view progress is https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory page

Yeah I’ve refreshed, it still is staying at 1% unfortunately.

The drops tracker is working fine for me.

Try diff browser, or sometimes loggin in through a Private/Incognito mode window

ah, I’ll try that! thanks!

I am using Opera because i don’t have any unnecessary cookies and used to watch OWL and it was also fine regarding token drops.

I’m so glad we’re back on Twitch after all these years. Received my Reaper skin today instantly and can finally rest easy knowing I have all the OW1 Contenders Skins. Time to start worrying about getting all of the OW2 variants now!

I tried refreshing in a different browser, but now it’s stuck at 5%.

The Inventory page doesn’t live track the Rewards progress, you need to refresh each time.

The only way to live track your progress is back clicking on your Profile Pic in the top right corner and viewing the progress there.

Received Lúcio 2.0 skin!
All obtained by now, till june for Genji 2.0.

3 Likes