Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

Yeah can anyone confirm what the spray was? I completely missed out on this and the 10 tokens - but I recently got emailed a code for the PACHIMARI LP spray.

Have there been any new Contenders drops since the Hanzo skin?

No way to confirm if the spray was a different one at the moment since it has not been patched in yet like ‘Pachimari LP’. Hopefully it’s there tomorrow with the Season 4 patch.

In other news, they’ve confirmed OW1 Reaper Contenders skins will soon be available.

I’ll hazard a guess and say it’ll be available starting on the 24th with Contenders EU and NA.

Edit: On reflection, seeing as how they’re only teasing a single hero as opposed to the normal 2, I’m leaning towards this drop to be intended for the Collegiate Championship Series playoffs broadcasts which should run from 4/15 - 4/23.

6 Likes

I hope they rerun original skins once more tbh.

1 Like

Thank goodness for that.
I was starting to think they forgot all about ow1 contender’s reaper.

Well, now I’m worried. I got the ‘Pachimari LP’ spray, but I also see a ‘Musical Pachimari’ spray locked in the OWL section. I was hoping someone here or the subreddits were going to post about the QR code sooner, as it needed to be redeemed that weekend.

There’s also a Contenders and Champions spray that you have to use the Overwatch League filter to view. It’s Tracer with the OWL Grey skin and Genji with the Contenders skin together.

This might be the one from the QR Code from the Pro Am Finals but it’s still locked for me so I can’t confirm it.

Welp I did miss a spray…

h ttps://i.imgur.com/xXerf43.jpg

That I didn’t know about. RIP. Got a code for the Pachimari LP and it’s in game, but I assume this is the spray from this past weekend…

Hello, I have installed the season 4 update and I am missing my sojourn white skin. I still own her gray one, but I am missing her white one. I normally have 30 unlocks for her but I now have 29. I am going to restart and see if that fixes anything. I will update if something has changed.

1 Like

Nothing has changed. I feel that this is almost ike the same glitch with kiriko’s golden gun where it would disappear and reappear eventually.

Just checked, and it’s missing for me, too (Sojourn OWL away/white skin). Opening the OWL filter in the hero gallery, it looks like it’s completely gone from the game. I think this is similar to when the MM-Mei was temporarily inaccessible, which eventually got fixed.

Same here!
OWL white skin of Sojourn has gone…

Drops will be exclusive to Twitch so hopefully there won’t be any major issues.

Hope this time all works properly…

There will be hours adapted to all regions, like old posts? I see that it starts today, but nothing for now in Twitch.

There is a broadcast tonight for Contenders Australia at 1AM PDT, hopefully the campaign is visible on Twitch then.

Also, checking my sprays to give some to Lifeweaver, I saw that my “Year of the Rabbit” and " Year of the Rooster" sprays are blocked, when I have these already (I’m playing since the closed beta of OW1, lol).

So… here we are more fails with this patch :upside_down_face:

Been on the sidelines since the end of last season and my forum trust level dropped so I couldn’t update the OP with images. Catching up on things now. Twitch is back after the infamous YouTube Overwatch Finals meltdown of 2022? Guess Blizz’ contract with YouTube finally ended.

New season, guess it’s time for a new thread? Put the horrors of the YouTube era behind us? Maybe I can get my forum trust Level back along the way…

Overwatch Contenders / League 2023 - Earn Skins - General Discussion - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like

I noticed when I picked sojourn she was default skin, but it was still in my inventory so I just switched it back.

I was able to claim the first Twitch drop for the Collegiate spray. I then launched Overwatch and saw the spray is still locked. I suppose I’ll wait a few hours and check again.

And for troubleshooting, I’ve unlocked every other item for Overwatch from Twitch without issue. The accounts are connected properly.

Edit: Checked just now and the spray has properly unlocked!

I missed most of it…but I did 4% of the Collegiate spray :laughing:

Really looking forward to getting the classic Reaper contender’s skins to complete the ow1 set :sunglasses:

Probably not. No signs of it and we have to get news from sources other than the useless, garbage Blizzard support, so I doubt they would care to address it.