Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

Yer its odd we didn’t get a forum replacement for Wyoming. I found the guy very helpful. If it wasn’t for him, I’m sure I would have totally missed out on Reinhardt’s contender’s skin.

Not sure why Blizzard complicates things like this though. I had literally zero issues with Warner Bros. Gaming support with a Twitch drop and they resolved it overnight. They were able to actually look into it, but yet the Blizzard support are either non-existent here are offer zero support when you request a ticket. Blizzard support has been neutered over the last few years.

2 Likes

This is kinda odd though. The only contenders skin (from OW1) that wasn’t released was Reaper’s. Yet they already added all OW2 contenders skins.

I hope they do one last re-run of OW1 contenders skins like that did with OWL.

Just wanting an answer for my missing Hanzo drop, but zero response from Blizzard support at all about a resolution. A rerun would be nice but I highly doubt Blizzard cares about doing something at all for their community due to their lack or responsiveness from their team or support.

2 Likes

I agree even rerun with chance for drops would be appreciated. They really should be encouraging viewers for contenders, and not shy away from giving out contenders skins. But like you said they barely care about their base game, let alone Tier1 let alone Tier2/3. This isn’t a path2pro esport it’s a fake rigged scam.

First Contenders broadcast of the year is for Contenders Korea Spring Series.

It will start on Wednesday 3/22 at:

5PM KST
1AM PDT
4AM EDT
8AM UTC

No drops have been announced as of yet though.

3 Likes

Keep getting the same responses from the support/bots of the Blizzard support team on this, so no doubt that they will continue to do nothing.

Can someone list all of the Twitch drops so far?

So far for Overwatch 2? All of that information is available through the Overwatch News posts with “Twitch” in the name (Overwatch News)

New items in Bold

7 Oct - 16 Oct 2022
2 hours - “I take care of my friends!” Kiriko voice line
6 hours - “Sukajan” Kiriko legendary skin

17 Oct - 24 Oct 2022
2 hours - “Razor Sharp” Kiriko spray
5 hours - “Donut” weapon charm

25 Oct - 6 Nov 2022
2 hours - “Werewolf” Winston spray
6 hours - Legendary “Werewolf” Winston skin

15 Nov - 30 Nov 2022
2 hours - “Lion’s Drink” souvenir (Reinhardt mug)
5 hours - “Mitzi” weapon charm

6 Dec - 20 Dec 2022
2 hours - “Restrained” Ramattra spray
6 hours - “Traveling Monk” Ramattra legendary skin

25* Dec 2022 - 6 Jan 2023 (*rewards didn’t work on Dec 25; started working on Dec 26)
2 hours - “Festive” D.Va victory pose
6 hours - “Sleighing” D.Va legendary skin

11 Jan - 25 Jan 2023
2 hours - “Lion’s Head” Moira victory pose
6 hours - “Masked Dancer” Moira legendary skin

7 Feb - 21 Feb 2023
2 hours - “Seven of Spades” Ashe spray
6 hours - “Socialite” Ashe legendary skin

28 Feb - 14 Mar 2023
2 hours - “Poster” Reinhardt spray
5 hours - “Crusader Helm” weapon charm

21 Mar - 4 Apr 2023
2 hours - “Commando” Reaper spray
5 hours - “Blackwatch Logo” weapon charm

3 Likes

So how do you get the World Cup spray and icon? Also still no CAH tokens or Collegiate Spray here months later.

Probably watch OWWC Qualifiers in June. Looking at the OWWC Roadmap, 36 teams will compete in the Qualifiers in June, and narrowed down for the Group Stage and Finals in the Fall.

From the OWWC Trials page: Participants in the OWWC trials “who complete all their tournament matches will also earn exclusive in-game cosmetics coming in Season 5.” Checking through the site, it looks like the cosmetics are: souvenir, name card, player icon, and spray. None of these cosmetics are pictured, so could be unique to participants while the items currently in-game will be for viewing the matches in June.

With Season 5 starting June 13, I imagine there will be a lot of commotion about earning various OWWC content as we get closer to the qualifiers starting around then. I’m just surprised we haven’t heard anything about streaming platform or drops available for the Pro-Am stuff this week.

Yeah, same.

Broadcasts seem to be exclusive to Twitch.

English cast: Twitch

Korean cast: Twitch

1 Like

Thank you so much I appreciate that.

Will there be any new OC skins in upcoming Contender matches?

I really hope OWL switches to Twitch too. Do we know anything yet? Guess we will see with the Pro-Am starting tomorrow.

Oc skin? What is that?

OC is Overwatch Contenders, but there doesn’t seem to be any new skin drops available right now.

In other news, the OWL West Pro-Am will be broadcast on YouTube.

1 Like

The OW Contenders Korean stream on Twitch says [DROPS] right now but there is no progress in Twitch for any drop. When I go to YouTube for the same match it doesn’t say connected.

Are there any Contenders skins currently? Promo?

There will be tokens for the Pro-Am today right?

The Drops are just the normal Reaper Spray and Blackwatch charm, there is no current Contender skins drop.

I think it’s a safe assumption that there will be tokens for Pro-Am today, yes.

1 Like

The new Excelsior skins are sick. Got the support bundle … something about black and blue and the font of New York is sweet.