Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

I assume anyone who has had any progress has long since abandoned this thread – but has anyone actually received anything new since they said they had made ‘significant progress’?

Me not, still waiting, but if I receive something, I’ll post here.

absolutely nothing 20 chars

nothing new my end but i’ll let you know if i do

Just got GF Spray 1, still no skins, tokens or player icons

Not me. I just gave up on it.

The upside being I won’t be wasting any more time watching for future rewards. Fool me once…

2 Likes

Have the contenders drops stopped working too recently? I haven’t got a contenders drop despite watching 3 full livestreams in the last week or so.

1 Like

I got the S76 skins without problems but d.va took around 4 days to drop after completing 10h watch time.

The drops for Contenders streams are working, just a little delayed for some people, like always.

Missing Sojourn, the player icons and the nameplate.

The wait is getting ridiculous.

Bumping this, has anyone gotten anything as of 11/24?

For me, Everything still is as it was.

Big nope. Nothing. Nada.

Not a sausage more yet.
I sign in daily to check, get disappointed, then leave the game. That’s been my pattern for the last couple of weeks now :roll_eyes::smile::pensive:

5 Likes

still nothing for me :frowning:

Day 21 after the last reward recived. Still waiting.

stop the bleeding ^^

Probably won’t see any progress until at least next week. Frankly, I’m a bit surprised they’re doing promotional events during the long weekend.

So the actual reward tracking, from my understanding, is on the YouTube side, while OWL can issue rewards based on the viewership tallies YT provides them, hence OWL’s tweet about working with them to resolve any issues.

I vaguely recall somewhere in these forums a mention that YouTube had some server maintenance/update around the start of the playoff week, which could have potentially impacted viewership, despite the “Connected” status we all saw. It also explains the memory crash issues cited early throughout the week.

2 Likes

Yeah same, I expect nothing daily but I’m still disappointed lol.

1 Like

Missing still:

Sojourn skins
OWL Turns 5 Player Icon
Grand Finals 2 Spray
100 Bonus Tokens
50-60 regular tokens