Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

Hope they can fix this soon, people are in flames with all this management. I’m waiting too for the rewards, I did’nt received nothing towards the 12 hours tier, except the Tracer’s weapon’s namecard. And for sure I watched a lot more than the 45 hours required.

So for now… only we can do is wait.

I’ve been watching the contenders live for over 10 hours, but I don’t know why I haven’t received the DVA skin yet. The skin of Soldier 76 was received normally before.
Is there a problem with the YouTube drop? No matter which region you watch, it should count towards the cumulative time, right?
Still waiting for a reward from OWL.

Contenders drops seem to be working normally and all regions count towards the rewards. There’s still over 2 dozen rewards-eligible broadcasts until Dec. 16 so you have plenty of time.

They mention they have made ‘significant progress’ now:

1 Like

I’m significant with the same rewards :laughing:

Im in the same boat as you with the D.Va skin.

I know ive been watching over 10 hours contenders, but no D.Va skin yet. I got the soldier skin just fine after 5 hours

Has anyone gotten anything…? I feel like they’re tweeting news about what they’re trying to fix and nothing is happening imo

5 Likes

No changes on my end. Whatever Skins, Add-Ons that I’m either missing or is still locked remains the same

looking at twitter people didnt get anything so far…

Nothing here, but I was waiting for the daily reset at 11am PT to report anything.

Just wait for an official statement at this point. Don’t waste your time checking every now and then like I do LOL.

2 Likes

Thank you guys for responding! I was just making sure that a majority of people had the drops or not.

Usually when rewards break, I’ve never seen them do fixes during the weekend. Expect to start seeing changes Monday / Tuesday.

Am I cray cray or is this the first time they mentioned that, lol

6 Likes

Was the lucio dance party emote available previously? Just saw I had it but thought I got it before.

This was never stated prior, definitely fabricated because they don’t have the skin in the game yet lol.

Yes it was available to purchase when it originally released by itself a few years ago. It stopped being available after OW1 ended.

Has anyone received any reward from owl in recent days? A little bit angry :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

boycott all of these events people - you’re basically viewbotting for a company that doesn’t care about you anymore

3 Likes

nothing, and nothing.

2 Likes

Nope, nothing. And like a little boy I checked it time by time… :melting_face:

1 Like