Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

I got the S76 skins without problems but d.va took around 4 days to drop after completing 10h watch time.

At least this gives a little hope for the DVA contenders skin. I’m still not seeing it even though I’ve had the S76 one for what seems like 2 weeks :confused: !

Also ? Is it 5h for S76 + 5h for DVA totalling 10h or is it 5h for S76 and then 10h more for DVA ???

5 hours for Soldier:76, An additional 5 hours for D.Va (total 10)

1 Like

Got both DVA & Soldier Contender skins

Still haven’t gained any new OWL rewards like tokens & skins (Echo and then onward)

1 Like

Which means the system works, connection is fine, but the Grand Finals wrecked.

Day 22 after the last reward recived. Still waiting. GIVE US ANSWERS PLEASE

2 Likes

They are in vacation for Thanksgiving days, so we must wait. More.

4 Likes

I bet they think - well these guys have waited this long already - well they can wait some more! xd

Got GF Spray 2 today, no skins or tokens still

Same… I check my account and i see i have this graffiti too… So One graffiti after 2 weeks… What a HUGE progress blizzard…

Treble confirmation for the Grand Finals 2 spray, but still no new icons or tokens.

I can also confirm I have the Grand Finals 2 spray now.
At least it’s proof we watched the Grand Finals now :wink::laughing::roll_eyes:

Just one Grand Finals 2 spray,nothing else…

I’ve still got nothing and at this point I think I’ll get nothing.

Blizzard shouldn’t ask people to tune into their OWL streams again while they’re on YouTube. What they have setup with YouTube clearly ain’t working.

7 Likes

i have watched atleast 20 hours of contenders and gotten NOTHING bro. all thisis is pumping up their numbers when no one ACTUALLY wants towatch it . we are here for the rewards

https://www.thegamer.com/overwatch-league-perks-30-hours-no-rewards/

5 Likes

I not revceived my OWL rewards from the grand finals
Normally - i am on blizz’s side as these issues like rewards gets resolved but if this article is true then i just want to say

“BLIZZ THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! - THERE IS NO GOOD WILL ON YOUR PART AND YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES”

3 Likes

Whole situation has become a bit grim. Has there been ANYTHING resembling an update from either twitter?

1 Like

Have you gone through all of the troubleshooting steps from the top of this thread? Everyone’s impacted by the OWL rewards not distributing, but most haven’t had an issue with earning Contenders content.

Still no rewards despite sending customer service message with pictures showing view time of the OWL events…

I haven’t gotten anything since the last time I was on. Will update if I got the GF 2 spray