Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

At what point do people start ticketing Blizzard? When the 15th rolls around and stuff is still mega missing?

2 Likes

i have received only 125 tokens which is 25 hours i have watched both encore and official stream

i have received many skins yes but reaper and some others are missing

No drop for the grand final stream even in encore no tokens drops and i was 100% sure it was connected because i have opened youtube in the main monitor and the 2nd one in the OWL website and it was saying drops and enabled ( green sign )

the funny part is i have received skins for 30 hours and some others are missing for 27 - 24 hours… etc which means they just give skins randomly

also haven’t received any player icon

Haven’t received tokens or skins since finals, even though I know I should’ve

Same thing for my one friend, he hasn’t received anything at all

3 Likes

Same. Still nothing for a few tiers of playoffs + the grand finals themselves, despite having watched all broadcasts and all of like… one encore session.

2 Likes

Grand Final hasn’t dropped a single token for me and neither did the encore version of it either. Some of the play off skins have dropped but only up to roadhog/sigma and i haven’t had a drop since even though it dropped me tokens way over 30+ hours. I hope the OWL skins dropping early was a bit of an oopsie on Blizz part and i have everything by the 15th.

1 Like

I’ve got some (100) League Tokens from the Playoffs Day 1, but then did not receive for next days and especially from the finals. No icons or skins either. I watched at least 80% of the entire event and 100% of the Finals.

3 Likes

The painful thing is keeping this thread refreshed and checking regularly so if the 15th of November has a disappointing outcome, we can at least point at the posts here as a basis for Blizzard to consider a solution

I think it’s safe to say that not a single person that watched got everything that they earned, so there’s no way that they don’t rectify this, whether from before or by November 15. I do find it interesting that there are some in here that still managed to get the Junker Queen and Kiriko skins unlocked (but no one got Sojourn).

We’ll see.

7 Likes

The first rewards eligible Contenders stream starts later tonight with Contenders Korea.

Start time is 12AM PST / 3AM EST / 8AM UTC

somehow I have the Kiriko skin even though it’s not supposed to be out yet…

Guess I’m setting an alarm, but in the past the first week or so of contenders streams never count towards the rewards… wondering if it’s worth it to interrupt my sleep.

I’ve received nothing at all, no tokens, no skins and have watched over 4 days, watched the final and the encore.

Tried via Youtube, account linked, ad-block disabled, logged in = 0
Tried via the OWL site, logged in, account linked, ad-block disabled = 0

At least with Twitch you can track your progress.

4 Likes

What are the watch hours for contenders this time around?

It should still be the standard 5 & 10 hour requirements.

Now as to which skin drops first, they didn’t specify that anywhere. :person_shrugging:

Same here, 100% of the Finals watch, refreshed when 2 hours remaining when the CONNECTED DIAMOND appeared, no Kiriko and JQ skins. Then 100% encore watched, still no both skins until now.

5 Likes

Imaging having wyonimyst to sort out all this mess.

that, actually might make sense

yea. so i stopped bothering with watching. i wasnt getting a single thing, i know i should atleast have brig. screw this,

They will surely fix because if they don’t the viewer count will drop significantly.

Too many people were watching afk for the Tokens, and many others like me were watching for the pleasure and the Tokens.
Not enjoyable to watch the Winston shields at every 12 seconds. A lot of times he makes the fight messy.

2 Likes

contenders doesn’t give you league tokens