Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

Watched easily over 30 hours but it seems like only half of those counted for me :frowning_face:

Individual people may not be useful. But many people give report, it may be effective. Why not try it together.

if you got the Kiriko and JQ skins, may I ask whether you watched on youtube?

Did the same thing I have been doing the entire time, did not receive anything from Grand Final. Real bummer there.

My tokens haven’t changed in a couple days… still 175 received from ALL matches/encores from Sunday through Grand Finals - also got Kiriko/JQ skins but not Sojourns.

I got a fun size bag of 100 Grand (actually love this candy bar), 2 Crunch Bars, 2 Baby Ruths. In fact, Butterfinger is one of my least liked Candy bars. Once I saw the list of promotion items I was okay doing this.

I got confirmation emails for all 3 receipts so how fast will I get codes?

I also have the Kiriko and Junker Queen skins from finals. No Sojourn, and didn’t receive any additional skins or tokens above the 12 hour tier. Still at 115 tokens.

I too didn’t recieve anything including tokens from the grand finals -despite making sure the stream was connected - will try on the encore stream.

Didn’t receive anything from the Grand Finals and I actually watched it this time in high quality. Usually I just idle at 360p and muted, guess I’ve learned my lesson. ::

You should get a second email saying it’s been validated and the items will appear automatically in game. There is no code. Mine took about about 6 hours to get on a business day.

1 Like

No coins watching the grand finals and no skins either.

1 Like

Encore is on, Let’s go Dude!

1 Like

It’s weird, everything was working, I was getting skins and tokens. I have watched all matches and encores, even have the finals on encore right now, but suddenly the coins and skins just stopped. Still missing Baptiste and above.

1 Like

Continue 0 tokens and nothing skins, totally bugged system, all correctly connected…

1 Like

Still nothing at all the last three days, no Baptiste skins, no new OW2 character skins.

Encore is on now, still nothing. Very annoying, unless we indeed actually have to wait till November 15 to get everything and what we did get was an accident.

No one reported the 3-hour reward, Bastion, until after Mei (6-hour reward) was removed from the game.

10/31 2:00pm PT - Mei is removed
10/31 2:10pm PT - first comment in this thread confirming Bastion (and less than 6-hours worth of tokens)

The token earning at the start of the week was especially scuffed. Lots of delayed rewards for viewership, and tons of YouTube memory crashes. So no one was able to definitively confirm earning Mei before she was removed. First confirmation of Brig earned was Nov 1 8:00pm PT.

1 Like

Used the OWL App to claim in person event perks and received every skin except Sojourn.

This system is such a mess that even Kiriko & Junkerqueen skins are in the game but Sojourn’s (who has been in the game for the longest) are not.

I’m experiencing the same. I opened a ticket with Blizzard. Let’s see what they say.

Yup, Sojourn’s OWL skins are not in the game files, or at least not enabled yet. Notice how there aren’t even any promo images or clips of them, unlike Junker Queen or Kiriko.

Also, if you look at Junker Queen’s skins, you’ll notice it has some visual glitches: the material on her vest and shorts has a weird shinny finish to it along with a very visible pink seam line on the back of her shorts that’s not visible on her other skins.

Have to agree. Saw everything from day 2 and also the finals via YouTube with a connected account and also some via the OWL app that was also connected with my account…

2 Likes