Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

At this point, it would be faster if someone was hired to manually send rewards to people from a datasheet kekw.

Still waiting for the Brig tier since around wednesday(and i cant check the Mei tier before that), “watched” the encores and a portion of live broadcasts until yesterday.
Then i “watched” the finals for its entirety and going with the encores in 9 hours as well. I will make sure on my part cuz it would drive me insane if 1 grey skin is missing for some reason. I just hope that the drops are not bugged out entirely for some reason.

I just realized something…Blizzard i swear to god, if removing Mei from the roster blocked the progression because the system cannot unlock that tier since her removal…
It might also explain why we have a battlepass victory pose for Bastion that is not unlocked…its because he wasnt available when we supposed to unlock it.

2 Likes

Yeah thats bugged as hell. Watched More than 30h plus the whole Finals.
Got a few Tokens and skins, But not all. :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Is there anyone here who know for a fact, that they did not unlock the Mei tier BEFORE her removal and have unlocked the Brig tier and beyond since then?

Im starting to think im onto something here. Only the people who unlocked Mei tier before her removal are able to progress further i think.

I watched over 30 hours, and now I only got bastion skin and 35 tokens,.
I am very confused, because I had already experienced from the contenders in July. My ball skin, even now I am still very angry about this!!!
I reported the Blizzard customer email. Their responds are very useless and made anything worst, they said they cannot check my watched hours. they cannot do anything to help me get the ball skin, even I captured my records, then they did nothing. I think Blizzard do not really care our normal players’ feelings and situations. so now I am confused again, I dont want to miss my hammond skin again and again. my suggestion is " dont use YouTube again, it sucks!, it cannot check actual hours we watched!!!’

Well i did unlock stuff that comes after mei and it got Stuck at the 12h Mark rewards.
So i dont think it has Something to do With her removal.
Just a bugged reward system

Same, watched for many hours and received absolutely NOTHING.
And i’m connected, there’s the “connected diamond” below the player.

1 Like

The main question still remains tho, you had the Mei tier unlocked already before her removal or not?
Because if you already had that tier, then that explains why you can progress. But if you did not, and unlocked tiers despite that, only then this theory goes out the window.

If it was possible to get, i should have had it, yes.

I Just checked in General, i received 255 Tokens from watching the Last few days. Thats Like 51 hours. So i Just Hope the skins are delayed in that Case.
…You would think Blizzard fixed the reward system after 5 years …:upside_down_face:

Literally got 0 tokens from the finals stream when the “connect” icon was visible.

3 Likes

Blizzard failed as always, didnt get any tokens
what a waste of time

Yeah same here, I haven’t been getting tokens since Day 4 Encores/Day 5 stream/Encores.

Day 4 Encore / Day 5 stream looked bugged (the rewards icon was already up even before the stream started), but the icon worked fine for the Grand finals today, but still no drops… Has anyone gotten drops (tokens, skins, whatever) for the grand final days?

+I got 150 tokens for Playoff streams (which means at least 30 hours counted), but still haven’t got the 100 token drop. Did anyone get this reward?

4 Likes

Nope, just checked and still got not one new thing for the last 3 days now.

Crazy.

I watched way beyond the 30 hours mark + the finals (basically everything), but it stopped working at the 18 hour mark 2 days ago… Just 20 tokens away from the 300 skin i wanted… feels bad.

No tokens from the last stream. That’s 2 days without any tokens. I was connected and watched in total more then 30 hours yet it’s stuck on the 18 hour judging by the amount of skins i got.

2 Likes

well at least the good news is, if this many people are having problems, there probably is an error which usually gets sorted out later.

Same happened with Grand finals skins in 2020 I think, and with a few contenders skins when they were a monthly thing

For me, I’ve recieved every skin except for Baptiste, Sigma and Sojourn. I’ve NOT recieved any of the ‘Additional Drops’ as well as only very irregular token drops!
I’ve watched every stream and Encore from almost start to finish, so I should have everything unlocked in theory…
Also no idea how many tokens I didn’t recieve yet since I didn’t track that.

Let’s go to the ”bug report“ area to report. Here is just a live stream guide created by players. We may know about each other’s problems here, but the OVERWATCH official will not know. It may be effective if we go to the “bug report” to post a large number of posts.

Will today’s Grand Final Encore count for the Sojourn, Junker Queen and Kiriko skins? If yes, that would be the last chance.

Yes it does Count … i’ll try it then Too

Maybe.Why not try it?