Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

I’ve received none of them yet.

My Tokens aren’t being earned and I still stuck at not getting Echo OWL skins, but Bastion, Brigitte, Ashe & Ball.

2 Likes

well I’ve watched over 30 hours of the playoffs and 4 hours of the final.

I’ve had my diamond going the whole time, live in an eligible area and so far I’ve not had a single thing, this whole streaming experience has been an absolute wet fart.

6 Likes

None, nothing at all period over the last 2 days.

2 Likes

Wow, I always see the diamond below live stream days before and they’re perfectly fine (beside the drops itself lol). Early today I turning in with that impression so not really paying attention to it… Guess what, just checked and seem like I wasted 5 hours for nothing. It’s the fricking Grand Finals ffs, is Blizzard is trying to go lower and lower everday or what?

1 Like

That’s so frustrating…damn

1 Like

I have personally gotten all skins up until the 12-hour checkpoint, aka D.va, Wrecking Ball and Ashe. After that, I stopped receiving both currency and skins. I have been watching the stream on both my phone and on my PC just to make sure. I have disconnected and reconnected my account multiple times as well to fix any issues that way. Almost 48 hours have passed now, but still no currency or skins. 15th of November will hopefully come with good results.

2 Likes

Try the Encore then. Don’t miss it.

Watched almost every broadcast, and I’m not even past the Brig tier in rewards.

Things never change even after 5 years of OWL. They def screwed something up, and I’m going to bet the time tiers were double on their list.

5 Likes

I’ve watched more than 2 hours since I refreshed my YT after I noticed, but no Skins for Kiriko and JQ yet.

1 Like

Yeah, the only realistic way to earn any skin in this game, and it’s bugged as hell lmfao.

5 Likes

Did you buy 6 Butterfingers? And did you do it all on one receipt, or three separate receipts with 2 Butterfingers each on them?

I got 6 butterfingers. 2 per receipt at different times. So 3 receipts in total.

I have only got 120 tokens, and the skin reward is located at 12 hours. Now the game is over, and I watched all the live stream, but I didn’t receive any rewards yesterday or today.

A bit late but I did receive the Junker Queen and Kiriko skins but not Sojourn’s or a single token from watching the stream.

It’s 8:30 a.m. (Spanish time) and I still haven’t received any tokens or skins since yesterday, everything is correctly connected…

i know i have posted a few times here but
HOLY CRAP
i STILL HAVENT GOTTEN

A
SINGLE
THING
fix this blizzard. oh wait u dont want to cuz it will keep ppl watching your bad e sport to skew real interest numbers :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Watched all premiers and replays this entire week and never received anything past the 9 hour rewards.

2 Likes

how are yall even getting the 9 hour rewards. i only got bastion :sob:

1 Like

Lol what? Thats really bad for people.

Just loaded onto the game today, no token banner whatsoever

Or the 3 new character skins