Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

They might be being stingy and are waiting for the official start time to enable the diamond. They did that in the past for bit, but it feels weird as all the matches up to this point have had the diamond from the start of the stream.

EDIT: Diamond is live now

That’s a great strategy and thank you for sharing it with others. I just did the same. Diamond is back thank gawd.

2 Likes

Diamond is back. Refresh page.

I like how they baited everyone with showing off the new tank before the grand finals, then didn’t show off the new tank before the grand finals. Just like how they refused the reward diamond for a good chunk of the watchpoint broadcast.

1 Like

That Contenders ad looked like a teaser for the next Contenders skins.

Hanzo & Kiriko :thinking:

Technically, the Grand Finals match is at 7:00pm PT. I think they plan to have the OW2 devs on after the losers bracket match ends, leading into the Grand Finals match.

Actually nevermind, new skins are Soldier and Dva

2 Likes

Sojourn skin is bugged, it’s not dropping

None of the skins are dropping for most people :sweat_smile:

Also lol at people spamming ‘nerf shop prices’ in the chat

We continue without receiving any tokens or skins, yesterday all day 0 tokens.

1 Like

Same :confused: ! No token all day, whether from the Encore or the finals. And stuck waiting for Echo tier even though I watched everything and likely already more than 30h…

Oh well…

7 Likes

Anyone got the 3 new hero skins already?

I got Junker and kikiro but sojourn is bugged

The diamond logo with CONNECTED under it.

OMG I didnot noticed the DIAMOND until just now, no any skin yet.

Same no drops at all today only 5 tokens yesterday and also still waiting on 12/15/18/21 skins as got 23hrs of tokens

1 Like

Grand Finals drops are bugged just like the regular playoff drops. Well over 3 hours and no drops, I hope we just get our stuff on the 15th.

1 Like

Also i really want to get the last tier bonus tokens and get several skins for the new heroes : one colourful Kiriko, probably the London Spitifire one, then also The SF Shock Sojourn :smiley: !
Now what colour for Junker Queen, hmmmm…

so i just now noticed that my stream did not have the “connected” symbol it always has at bottom…and i have no idea how long its been that way…just saw these last few posts on here about the diamond…ive watched every single second since the stream started up…before the first match…was it not counting???

i hope encores count :woozy_face:

Has anyone gotten the Kiriko, Junkerqueen, and Sojourn skins yet?