Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

Once again nothing from today’s encores.

2 Likes

During the 2022 playoffs I have stopped receiving OWL Tokens completely the last couple of days.
I HAD been getting them for the main broadcast and only getting 10 for the encores. I have been using the same laptop for ALL the broadcasts with only a few minutes missed each day.
I have only received 15, total, for the last 2 encores and main broadcast.
I am hoping that the larger numbers of OWL watchers is creating a backlog.
As others have stated the 5 yr OWL ICON and the 3 new Hero OWL skins are my biggest want. I sure hope we don’t miss them.

2 Likes

The most I have gotten from encores is 15. It was usually 10 and the last day and a half I stopped getting ANY tokens from either original/encore broadcasts.

Has anyone gotten more than 175 tokens since Sunday? I’ve had every live stream and encore on through today and that’s all I’ve gotten so far.

Received 5 tokens for the live broadcast yesterday, 0 for the 4 encores earlier.

In 5 years of OWL, not once have the drops been this inconsistent/delayed.

1 Like

Exact situation happend to me. I hope we won’t be robbed for Grand Finals.

2 Likes

I watched all the broadcasts and more than half of the encores on youtube and the OWL site. Until now I got only 105 tokens despite the actual watched hour count far far higher.

For some reason the tokens arrive in small batches of 10 or 20 for the day well after the broadcasts are concluded.

I also observed very strange behavior at the beginning of the first day of matches. When the first hour of playoffs had passed I observed my in-game account getting credited 5 tokens so that the total was 726. However, when I logged in later after the 1 day matches ended the number of tokens I had had gone back down to 721. I have never seen anything like that before.

I did get some tokens later on so that the total now is 826. But I got nothing for the last encore session and I think even watching all yesterday’s matches did not increment the number at all. I am still at the Ashe/Ball tier as far as skins go. There should be some acknowledgement form Blizz of what is going on.

2 Likes

I believe I’ve seen this same phenomenon but I’d been chalking it up simply to mistracking tokens on my spreadsheet. I’ve tracked tokens as going to 255 or 260 only to log back in later and see the total at 250. Maybe it’s an actual thing.

it’s the same for me, but i recieved 30 tokens so far.
and my setup is exactly like it should be.

1 Like

I’m still on 175 tokens received in total. It seems nothing dropped during the Encores.

Here’s hoping the Sojourn, Junker Queen and Kiriko skins are at least patched into the game already or we’ll all have to wait till the 15th to see if all our watch time was recorded properly.

I have been stuck on 130 credits and no Baptiste skins for the last 2 days straight, despite watching the matches and encores every day.

I only ever had earning issues maybe 3 times total between OWL and Contenders skins, which were all resolved kinda quick. Never had it this bad before with the earning, jeez. And the Baptiste skins group are the last set of brand new never given out before skins I need to finish the collection since I had everything else prior to this tournament. Aside from the three new OW2 characters of course.

1 Like

I connected via youtube to my battle account, i am watching via youtube on the Overwatch League and I am even subscribed to them. What do you mean diamond?

The diamond says connected

Stream just went live and no diamond… guess they are actually waiting until the timer counts down. Stingy…

OWL Homepage it is. :+1:

OWL Homepage isn’t even opening to a video right now wutchu talkin’ bout.

1 Like

There’s usually no diamond for the waiting period lol. Omg there’s no diamond after the waiting!!!

2 Likes

Still no Diamond lmao! Not surprised.

1 Like

Still no diamond on YT, I’d suggest using the OWL mobile app or Home Page.

1 Like

I’ve always kept a strategy of having both YT and the official OWL site playing the vids in two tabs… so yeah the green dot is there but no connected diamond on YT.

At this point we’re being trolled.