Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

I think maybe the skins weren’t supposed to drop, even though they can (hence many getting Bastion’s), but then maybe it was turned off because it wasn’t supposed to be the case - or skins are just SEVERELY delayed and they should be dropping.

I do know though that the rewards like the player icons, name card, and sprays are the rewards you shouldn’t expect to see until Nov. 15 or after because they aren’t in the game in any way right now. (Think all the skins are there but hidden)

Same to me… For sure I’ve collected more than 20 hours already. But… only some tokens and Bastion skin (and yes, I know some of these will arrive with the adjustment patch at november 15th).

13 hours of token counted when I’m close to 30 hours. I have a feeling those hours are gone.

Right now i am over 32h hours watched, got 70 coins, missing 90 coins.

I also got the 2nd wave of skins, for Mercy, Mei (probably) and Hanzo.

How do you know if you got Mei, she is with the Angeles right now. lol

I think they’re noting they received the other 2 skins from that tier (Mercy and Hanzo), so the Mei skin being included in that tier suggests that also unlocked. It’s only those who already had both the Mercy and Hanzo skins that cannot verify if they received the 6-hour tier of cosmetics.

1 Like

Your hours watched are still there. This has happened before, just gotta give Blizz some time.

Good to know there’s progress. I got Mercy / Hanzo in the 2021 giveaways so there was no way to tell if Mei unlocked.

3 Likes

one has to wonder why this KEEPS happening and why they won’t say anything other than “There’s an issue… ok we think we fixed it”

I have 40 tokens and the first wave of skins today – I am positive I am over 20 hours watched, so I will just keep on the encores and pray it all works out.

Tokens are broken again. Everyday it breaks.

I have received 65 tokens across the week, and it looks like the tokens earned today have been coming in with more reliance (30 of 40 earned for me). I’m still missing 70 tokens from the first two days.

Having received 65 tokens this week, it suggests I’ve watched 13 hours, which would align with earning items from the 9 and 12-hour tiers, as well. However, I’m still missing Brig, Ashe, and Wrecking Ball OWL greys from those tiers, and only the Bastion has been earned while being unable to confirm the 6-hour rewards (Glad to see @Genesis confirm this is distributing, though).

I’m missing Brig, ball, and Ashe

The only way now is to wait for the things that are already in the game to arrive (some league skins and tokens) and the rest to wait for the 15th. This always happens in the big league events, there is no exception, but luckily even if you have to wait for updates or adjustments and it’s a bit frustrating, it ends up being solved.

Yes we understand that we have to wait but it’s good to compare notes and keep track of what’s going on since Blizzard doesn’t exactly do what is expected of them.

2 Likes

Are drops severely delayed? I’m getting tokens and half the rewards, haven’t seen any of the new icons in my stuff either.

I’ve seen Bastion skin in my inventory, which I didn’t have, where’s the icons at, can’t find them?

I’ve gotten 80 tokens so far from watching EVERY stream since Sunday: the live broadcasts AND encores. I have the Bastion skins but already had Tracer and Genji; I also already had Hanzo and Mercy so I cannot confirm Mei as obviously she’s not in the game.

I do NOT have Brig, Ball or Ashe, or anything past that that hasn’t ever been released that should’ve already dropped based on my 25+ hours watched.

This is getting so old, but luckily it’s the end of the season and don’t have to deal with ineptitude of this scale for some time in regards to drops.

Expect the player icons, sprays, and name card on or shortly after November 15.

Seeing similar to others - Watched majority of streams AND some encores, sitting at having received:

• The 3 hour skin rewards (Genji, Bastion Tracer)
  • 4x 10 OWL Credits (40 total, have received allotments of 10 every 4+ hours or so)

Nothing beyond that, no Mercy/Mei/Hanzo skins for the 6hour mark, etc.

Still just monitoring and hoping that it’s a case of the rewards system farting out after an hour or two of streaming and that the other hours are banked and will be compensated later.

Missed about 4 hours of broadcast today, total tokens for me are 85 and I now have the Brig skins

You’re lucky, then. I’ve watched all broadcasts + encores and still don’t have it, as well as the bulk of my tokens.