Overwatch Contenders / League 2022 Schedule - Earn Skins

Just received 10 more tokens but no Brig skins yet.

1 Like

So there’re 2 encores running in the same time rn, does watching on separate tab counted for both?

the current stream is causing big memory leak until crash

after 10 min already at 3GB ram

anyone else ?

2 Likes

Hide the live chat or just watch through Yt app on your phone. Worked for me at least.

2 Likes

Yeah, pal, here too.
It’s horrible and I must refresh the entire browser each some time… What the hell is this, never happened this before :face_with_spiral_eyes:

I can now confirm I have only received 50 total tokens and the Bastion skins and I have watched every possible hour so far, including all encores.

4 Likes

I have 3 video players open. None of them are giving me tokens. This is the third day now. It is infuriating.

1 Like

Broken system again.

Amazing how they can’t even follow their own terms&conditions lmao. 3 days should be more than enough time for a company this size.

1. NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION OF GIFTS: Within 48 hours of the conclusion of each applicable Match, and
    upon Sponsors’ (or Sponsors’ designee’s) determination of eligible participants, the following will occur: (a) Gift
    Tokens will be credited to Blizzard accounts of persons who earned those Tokens per Section 4A above, subject to
    compliance with these Official Rules.

Let’s wait for some fixes with the drops, like… forever :laughing:

Seems like desktop YouTube updated their user interface this week, which probably means new bugs / more memory used, which would explain all the crashing.

I ran all the streams yesterday and on a different day and received nothing. Yes, my account is connected. Yes, I logged a ticket last time. Guess what??? Blizzard closed it and said it was too bad so sad. So I even re-connected my accounts before this stream and still NADA. I swear they can’t really handle ANYTHING.

I was able to get 10 tokens from watching before playoffs, but now that playoffs are here I earned nothing for watching yesterdays encore + yesterdays games.

I have 11 hours counted but still missing another 14 hours.

After watching 6 hours of today’s encores only 10 tokens instead of 60.

Some tokens -no skins- arrived few moments ago (PC), but friends in console… Nothing since day one.

This has to be the weirdest drop by far. Blizzard says wait till Nov. 15, but then some people are getting some rewards before that. Meanwhile OWL can turn to it’s investors and say hey look at all the viewers we are getting through only natural organic ways…

1 Like

How does one not need to click buttons on Youtube ones aswell

I can now confirm I have received 70 total tokens and only the Bastion skins so far (previously had Tracer and Genji’s) and I have had every possible hour streamed, including all encores. If this worked properly I would already be close to the 30 hours for everything prior to the Grand Finals.

I’ve managed to get 20 tokens from the encore and only 5 from watching today so far. I can’t check the 6 hour rewards because Mei is the only gray one from that batch I don’t have. No Brig either.