Overwatch can yo start taking care of our eyes?

Make darkmode an option in the menu please. Most maps are way too bright maybe that’s one of the reasons people love Kingsrow? you don’t end up blind at the end of the match?
Why are many maps too bright? why make the main screen the same as well? I turned down the brightness in the game but can’t do it too much or i won’t see the enemy. Blizzard should have a take care of your eye option in the menu some people play this thing for many hours a day and that can’t be good to them. i’m just asking for some type of option to be able to not see too much sun light on overwatch. I actually saw this on google news overwatch main screen too bright. I went to a few streamers and I can proved it and showed them the darkmode trick and they were so happy. Well i do agree with google on this one.

4 Likes

Have to say, I’d love if they made a dark mode and the possibilty to choose if you play the map at night / day.
Would be awesome imo.

1 Like

yes. I wish i could have the option to make the map night mode. I know in some cases day time you will see the enemy more than night but same goes the other way around. If it’s an option anyone have access to it then it’s fair. I haven’t slept it’s passed 6 am we are vampires why would i want to play a day time map at night anyways. Anyways thanks that option would be super

1 Like

Would you mind if I included this in my Quality of Life post? I’d obviously give you credit for the idea. I’m just trying to have the “definitive” QoL post so someday devs read it.

no need credit for this idea thanks go for it. thanks

1 Like