Overwatch Anniversary Remix Vol. 3 is now live!

Where is the frosty hog skin? All of these skins are very basic compared to it.

It shows the disdain the developers have for the playerbase going into becoming Microborg serfs.

R34 SFM creators just need to change some colour values to really sell the new look.

It will be the 30+ skins in the Battle Pass and cosmetic store.

The content maps showed that EVERY season gets 30+ skins. That kind of implies itā€™s referring to the seasonal BP/store content.

1 Like

Why discriminate LucioBall to 3 or 4 days only ?

Could you please tell your customers about LucioBallā€™s future if any, Thanks in for your time.

2 Likes

How are we supposed to view our unlocks and buy what we need to buy during this last event across multiple consoles to account for crossplay before ow2 if you replaced the fkn unlock viewer page with this stupid article?!?!?!

This page was a useful tool. Now it is a dumb article explaining what we already know. Put the anniversary unlock viewer back and get rid of this article and fire whoever made every player in the gameā€™s life more difficult because of this. The ineptitude from you guys is just continuous.

Also in winter wondeland unlock viewer you have a picture of sigma conductor skin instead of rein for like 2 months. You ever going to fix that too? Whoever is in charge of your website needs a for real talk about quality control procedures and revising the work afterwords. The stuff from remix 2 was leaked like 10 days before the event too. How is a multi tens of billion dollar company so bad at a website?

2 Likes

The article said lucioball on the 11th,18th, and 25th and I donā€™t see lucio ball in the arcade and todays the 18th? So disappointing

how are they going to be useless? Iā€™m almost certain they are not resetting accounts to brand new. Any skins, emotes, sprays, or voice lines are still going to be there in ow2. Otherwise, do they just make all those skins for nothing or are they going to piss off the entire player base by making us unlock the same skins we already have in literally the same game? I donā€™t really see any purpose to buy OW2 if they donā€™t launch it with PvE. That was the ENTIRE thing making OW2 unique from OW. OW is turning into ow2 when it releases so am I missing something?