Overwatch Anniversary Remix Vol. 3 is now live!

Overwatch Anniversary Remix Vol. 3 is now live!

From now until August 30, join the party, earn weekly rewards, and play all of your favorite seasonal brawls.

View Full Article

5 Likes

why mcdonalds genji

why

3 Likes

hey you forgot to lower the summer games prices

and not repeat characters

and just in general make a good event people are happy to have instead of summer games

just fyi

18 Likes

s76 skin is cool but also a redesign. took you 5mins and you charge 3k currency for this lol

4 Likes

No way, its just a reskin like the other 2 events? Im shocked, its not like we already knew this going in…

9 Likes

So that’s the deal with lootboxes not being purchase-able with IRL $$$ money after this event is over on August 30th? Is there something good coming from that?

Earn and purchase Anniversary Loot Boxes throughout the event! Each Loot Box has a chance to contain items from past Anniversary and seasonal events; don’t wait too long to snag those skins you’ve been eyeing for the past year, though–Loot Boxes will no longer be available for sale after the end of the Anniversary Remix Vol. 3 event. However, you will still be able to earn standard loot boxes after the end of the event.
Overwatch 2 - Patch Notes

3 Likes

6 skin recolors and nothing else, what an event :clown_face:

6 Likes

Yet there’s no competitive lucioball despite the other remixes including the competitive modes that they would have normally had.

8 Likes

Probably the weakest of the remixes so far.
Bap and Soldier, I see them so rarely that I had to double check what even changed.
Pharah isn’t great either.
Genji is… well, I’ll just call him Ronald from now
D.Va is alright
Tracer is actually good.

10 Likes

Tracer is okay, but the fact that some heroes missed out on Legendary Remixes entirely, across 3 Volumes, is parthetic. And an embarassment of management, respect, and common sense.

Stupid decisions, so easily avoidable. ¬¬_____¬¬

3 Likes

tbh pharah doesnt look like a legendary…

3 Likes

Probably just them wanting to take the shop down so they can begin updating it and testing it for OW2.

3 Likes

Idk if anyone has read my comment from years ago but green hair d.va is exactly what I asked for the OG skin back then lol.

You did comic book tracer. I love you.

I must say, recoloring probably the worse skin for soldier did worked out well, actually i think i liked gun of this skin so now maybe i have reason to get this.

2 Likes

They told you that was how it would be literally MONTHS ago…

Why would they put effort into a stupid repeat event when they are putting all their work into launching OW2 in October?

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

They also told us earlier this year we’d see more skins than ever.

They told us a bunch of things that never happened.

I don’t really even care honestly, I’m just bored.

2 Likes

Which is true. OW2 season 1 launching in October will have 30+ skins.

That + the legendary remixes we’ve gotten and multiple OWL skins we’ve gotten and will get IS more skins than ever.

1 Like

Surely they knew OW2 was coming in October at that point and they weren’t rushed to move it up so they have something to please shareholders for the next earnings call :clueless:

1 Like