Overwatch 2 Watchpoint pack

My Overwatch 2 Watchpoint Pack doesn’t appear in my account, nothing related to the pack, I bought the Watchpoint Pack to get access to the beta and for the battlepass with the coins later on, but its not on my account at the moment

53 Likes

I have same issue and it even gives the option to spend 40 again to buy it like wtf pls tell me if u fix somehow

11 Likes

I had a similar issue, I bought the watch point pack but I don’t have the battle pass or the coins. I think It might have been when I account merged With my PlayStation.

2 Likes

This is my issue right now!

2 Likes

I’m having this same issue and playstation support just gives you the run-around when you contact them.

1 Like

Having the exact same issue. Purchased on PlayStation and it shows the purchase back in July but when I get logged in OW2 doesn’t show the purchase. Hopefully just launch day issue?

4 Likes

Im having the same issue

1 Like

Same here…on my xbox

5 Likes

Same issue. Maybe it’s related to merging accounts.

I’m having the same issue, I can see that I bought the pack but when I open the game and finally get into the server there’s nothing that even shows that I got it

So glad I’m not alone :sob::sob:

Same here, watchpoint pack is not available for me on Playstation Store. It just shows for me to buy again

2 Likes

Same here, hopefully it gets fixed soon.

I am seeing some people mention to play quickplay a few times and your coins will appear. As far as I can see on mine, I dont have access to Kiriko, none of the legendary skins or the complete premier battlepass access. It’s asking me to buy it again, which part of me is thinking should I do that and then request a refund on the watchpoint side. Same happened to me when BETA came out and they refunded me after i re-purchased.

Same issue, I think xbox might be missing an entitlement cookie. If you look at the components for xbox, it only includes the base game

I have same issue, bought on Xbox to play the beta, and now game is out and I don’t got nothing from the watch point pack, no skins, no battle pass, and no coins

Having the same problem. I bought the watchpoint pack when the beta came out and when I opened it today I have nothing related to what was supposed to come with it.

i have the same problem and i can buy it again but why would i spend 40 to not get it to buy it again i hope they will either give me my money back or give me the pack

Same issue here as well. Finally got through the DDoS wall only to discover that my Premium Battlepass, skins, Kiriko, 2,000 credits … all missing. But for some reason I have an INSANE amount of Competitive credits.

3 Likes

i thought i was the only one who had all the comp points