Overwatch 2 Watchpoint pack

I have the same issue :confused:

Same here, bought the pack a while ago. No premium battlepass, no credits and missing majority of skins. Disapointing.

Bought Watchpoint pack in June on PS4. None of the benefits have been applied to my account. No season 1 premium battle pass, no skins, no currency, nothing. C’mon Blizzard, figure this out. I have thousands of hours on this game, but I will not play one minute until you fix this. Why waste time grinding through stuff I should have gotten as part of Watchpoint?

4 Likes

Same here. I bought the Beta to play and I know it comes with the watchpoint pack. I never got a QR code merge prompt because I figured I only have 1 account, and its always been linked to my battlenet. Logged into OW2 and I have NO skins, No battlepass. Its sick to think of all the money I spent on this game to just disappear. If this is the case i wouldnt want to play this game anymore. I want my money back!

i have the same issue on ps4, i contacted with playstation support but they couldnt help me

Same issue here on PS4. Bought the Watchpoint Pack about 3 or 4 days ago so I could have Kiriko available as soon as the game was up and nothing. I tried restoring licenses on PS4 and nothing. It also allows me to purchase it again.
Does anyone know if the Watchpoint should show on PC if I bought it on console?

1 Like

I also bought the watchpoint pack so I could play the beta and now it says I have to buy it again (PS4) this is frustrating because I have gotten in but can’t play with Kiriko or use any of the battle pass cosmetics.

1 Like

Still don’t have mine as well. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Same issue here on PS5 and watchpoint pack. Played quite a few rounds and nothing has shown up yet either

Same here, bought watchpoint pack on PS5.

Me too on XBOX… not cool

Same here and on PS4.

Also me ffs :rage: like come on blizzard you are worse every day that comes

Same issue here. Disappointing seeing as cost £35 and we are missing out on all the bonus Battle Pass XP which we probably won’t get back.

Same here. Got NOTHING that I should have gotten. It just says that I can buy it again.

Same here with my Xbox.

Same thing with me. Bumping this up.

There is a main thread for this issue further up and tech support responded saying they are looking into it.

2 Likes

Hey, same problem here (on Xbox). I just went to the store in Overwatch and selected buy. Was then directed to the Xbox Store and there it was marked as already owned. Back to the game and it was activated. Give it a try. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Same here on PS5, i will try a refund on the PSN.

1 Like