OVERWATCH 2: "The application encountered.."

Hi,
Recently, I have been experiencing a Pop-Up box that states this:
“The application encountered an unexpected error.”…“To help us identify the problem, please describe what you were doing when the error occurred.”
And then it provides a Report ID to communicate with Blizzard on the issue. There also is a box that is provided in the lower left corner that can be checked “Send to Blizzard”.
Lately, I have been closing the box as I was thinking that the issue report was being sent.

This scenario happens every time I open the game and have been in it for less than 3 minutes. i have reinstalled the game and searched for errors within it on my computer and nothing has come up.

I can provide the Report ID number if necessary.

Thanks

Same issue. Only started after season 10 update

Same here, don’t even bother making a support ticket, they’ll literally just delete it, I’ve made support tickets before but never have I had the ticket just straight up be deleted without archival

Same issue here. The pop up is preventing me from playing the game. It’s disturbing and I’ve sent tickets out about the issue. I have never had this problem before the latest season.

So disappointing, I hope this gets fixed soon. I have it on my ps4 but nothing beats the computer :slightly_frowning_face:

Same thing here… Alienware M18 with i9 and 4090. Every time I go to character select I crash to the desktop. I have tried everything…