Game crashing after season 10 update?

Has anyone else had the issue where their game crashes. It prompts me to make sure my graphic drivers are up to date, and they are. I tried scan & repair, closing all other apps, and uninstalling with no luck.

46 Likes

Yes im facing the exact same issue. And there is a file in the logs of OW with the error reports.

12 Likes

omg!!!ty im having the same issue i literally waited 2 hours hoping it would let me on the game and it wouldnā€™t ive tried everything an nothing helped

8 Likes

Im having the same issue :sob:

6 Likes

I thought it was only me i just want to try the new game mode

5 Likes

Iā€™m having this issue too, I canā€™t get into the game.

6 Likes

Same I have the exact same problem, i get an unexpected error a couple seconds after I started the game

10 Likes

Iā€™m having the same issue. Iā€™ve tried reaching out to OverWatch support but havenā€™t gotten anything back. Iā€™ll go to loden. I can pull up a game but then a few seconds later it locks me out and tells me there is a error that has occurred. Iā€™ve tried restarting my PC and updating my Wi-Fi router again but nothing works. Does anyone have any answers?

4 Likes

i have no idea but honestly this is not the first time this has happened to some people

1 Like

Iā€™ve never had this happen before to where it booted me out of the game when I loaded it up. I know they were doing maintenance on it and it was supposed to be from 3:00 to 4:00 Eastern standard Time. Then it would go back down from 6:00 to 9:00 Eastern standard Time for server updates, but Iā€™m not sure why itā€™s down right now

1 Like

Yes have done everything they said when it crashes but everything is perfectly fine. Even reinstalled the game etirely and even changed where it was installed and still nothing

3 Likes

Same issue here! I talked to a few people and no one I know who has Windows 10 or amd cpus crashes, but a few of my Windows 11 and Intel (myself included) friends are. Maybe it has something to do with Windows 11/Intel?

1 Like

I wonder if instead of waiting till 6 :00 to do work on the servers if they are going to head and doing work on the service but I know some people are already playing

I have Windows 10 and mine is crashing

Same hereā€¦ Crashes in the menus, crashes mid-match, crashes in the practice rangeā€¦ Never happend before this last content update

4 Likes

I too experience crashes. Iā€™m a steam player and thought the issue was because I was using steam. Downloaded overwatch on battle net and I crashed even faster there.

Iā€™m just getting Blizzard Error ā€œThe application encountered an unexpected error.ā€ and then a textbook telling me to describe what I was doing when the game crashed.

5 Likes

tried uninstalling n reinstalling, scan and repair, updated my already up to date drivers, checked my apps and specs, everything is fine and this issue has only happened after the update. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same issue hereā€¦ Anyone found solution for that ?

Yup crashed on mystery heroes and now Iā€™m locked out for 4 minutes. FREAKING THANKS BLIZZARD!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m also having the same issue, and I see no way of fixing it right now.

1 Like