Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

But we got “DDOS” attacked

1 Like

Anyone that knows Blizzard should have seen something like this happening. Honestly, I doubt we will be able to play today at all.

But, 4 hours without an update of any sort is not cool.

3 Likes

Please, please, please - an update at all?

2 Likes

I’ve now been waiting 6 hours and haven’t even seen inside of OW2 yet streamers who just heard about the game are playing it … seems fair ….

5 Likes

“Blizz doesnt care” Man Let them do what they gotta do. do you need them to hold your hand while you go potty too? ffs im watching all these comments roll in here like they arent already trying to fix this situation. Grow up. And quit crying. what are you like 6? jfc.

They should have done an open beta to stress test the servers. But i guess these OW2 servers are the same from OW1.

1 Like

i dont even care about how balanced it is i just want to play the game for at least on game but blizzard is just strocking there chin laughing as they anal us to death and take our money at the end im done im not buying any more trash from them.

my pink mercy cosmetic skin isn’t on my account anymore??? why tf are yall taking away people’s skins that they already paid for?! and my watchpoint pack is missing the 2k coins i was promised. blizzard FIX YOUR GAME!!

Still getting the error tho

1 Like

Haven’t received the Founder’s Pack. Sh!t launch fire devs.

we need to complain, or else they’ll just do this every single time, they had a deadline, a release date and they didn’t keep up with it.

3 Likes

I have been trying to join for 3 hours…

Lost all of my cosmetics, my progress, and stats. My account legacy level is 1 when I know I ended around 870. I have no cosmetics for any hero, and it’s treating me as if I have to do the FTUE. All heroes are locked. I’ve spent so much money on this game and if it reset my entire account i’ll be devastated. My battlenet shows my Xbox account under connected accounts, so it is merged. And no i’m not on pc, on console. :pensive:

1 Like

It isn’t worth staring at the screens, ya’ll. at this point it’ll be up when it’s up : / I waited 4 hrs…

Thank you so much for the update! I can’t wait to play! Only got to play one match before crashing and never getting back in :frowning:

the beta’s didn’t test thier cross-play/account linking stuff… Which is the issue they are having. The battle.net servers can’t handle the load. Stop apologizing for this mess… Blizzard prioritized e-sports, their steamers, and battle pass sales. they didn’t bother testing the game for the experience the mere casuals have to go through.

2 Likes

Yep, tried logging in at 5PM EST and its now almost 8 and I’ve yet to get in. They had TWO betas to figure out the server load expectations and on launch day they happen to fumble the ball.

It’s pretty much the same deal:

• 40K players in front of you, drops 10K every 10 mins or so.
  • tries to connect, connection somehow fails and is in a constant retry loop.
  • connection is established but placed in a 40K queue again

Lather, rinse, repeat.

5 Likes

It’s easy to delete it from 1 account and add it to the other back and forth

Why would you get an option to merge your account if you only played on PS4? Merging was for players who played on multiple platforms. Players who only played on one platform, like you, didn’t need to merge, your stuff is missing because the game is broken and bugged right now. Blizzard is working on sorting out the issues, just be patient.

2 Likes

I literally lost everything. Not sure if this is because my merge was glitched or what. I even reached out to support to ask about why my account merge wasn’t working they never got back to me.

1 Like