Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Same here I load up the game half way through the match it crashes and have to restart I have tried everything to fix it and doesn’t work

i have the same problem

I have a problem where my game randomly freezes/crashes. I have to force my game to shut down with task manager. It happens randomly during games, in the training ground or even in the menu. I’ve updated my graphic drivers and my game doesnt lag at all, 60 fps, high graphics. That is what it can do without lagging. But it crashes, even if I go 30fps, lowest graphics. IDK dude.

The forlorn hope that we’d finally be able to get out of Bronze Hell this time?

That, and it’s only marginally better than the other modes right now as far as player base. At least a few (very few, unfortunately) players of it try to win and not just goof off for their own enjoyment and care nothing about how it affects others.

I also have the freezing issue. I can play 1st game like 30 seconds - 3 minutes and then my game freeze and I have to close it from task manager. My drivers are updated and game is looking good otherwise. My graphic card is Nvidia Geforce 970.

2 Likes

someone have the same problem ? i have merged my account and it finished like 5 mins ago , i checked my inv if i got my cosmetics from my old ps4 account and there is nothing . Like my account is blank , what should I do

1 Like

nvm got them now lol

hold the line weekly progression dont work!!

still some coins are missing

i know i definitely had more skins on my xb1 account which havent been merged. E.g. my widowmaker noire skin is missing. I hope this gets fixed

1 Like

Hey at all, short Update - i´ve got the “Battlepass Level 25” Archivement today and didnt´t get a Disconnect for the first time.

System: Xbox Series X

Still can’t play Overwatch 2 because my whole family has been on Cricket for years. When is this being fixed?

I have a four year old account, own multiple games (I own COD:BO4, COD:MW and COD:BO:CW) and have an account in good standing, and there is no way to play Overwatch 2 because I’m on a prepaid carrier? (Cricket)

Cricket alone has over 12M+ phones in the US, and they account for less than half of pre-paid phones in the US. Why is Blizzard is continuing to block Overwatch 2 for tens of millions of people based on connecting to the AT&T cell network through a pre-paid plan instead of a post-paid plan?

I’ve had my phone and Blizzard account for years, so I’m nonplussed at how my Cricket account is somehow viewed as unacceptable for validating my account.

I would love an update on when/how Blizzard will address this.

Я нашёл как мне убирать зависания, но для этого мне нужно чтоб игра была в лаунчере. Её не показывает у меня в лаунчере!!! Все способы не рабочие у меня!!!

My Noire Widowmaker skin is still missing on PC (had it on console, checked and there is still available)

And still missing the skins from the Origins Edition

2 Likes

how else will blizzard get more money out of us? Gotta take away the cosmetics we had so we have to buy them back…

1 Like

“The Real Heros” Weekly Challenge isn’t counting my heals. I’m a Healer main. We all see the irony. Please fix, when you get the chance. Thank you.

I know, its insane how this isn’t being addressed over random hero tuning. People are still unable to even get into the game because of how messed up their crossplatform account merging has gone

1 Like

At least you can get into the game. the account merging broke my account and I can’t even get past the log in. I would trade my old skins and golden weapons at this point to just be able to play the game.

just to understand, is it not possible to create a new Blizz Account ?

Yeah it is, but I shouldn’t be locked out of pretty much every hero for a game that I have put many hours into just because they messed up my account. Losing skins is one thing, but losing content I had previously paid for is an entirely separate issue. “Make a new account” should not be the fix for an issue on their end. Blizzard should be prioritizing fixing the merged accounts they messed up on above all else. game balances mean nothing if people still can’t even play the game to begin with

2 Likes