Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Agreed, the message is very vague, giving players false hope but every game mode but comp isn’t working.

Quick call Microsoft I’m sure they can help fix the issues faster oh wait the Microsoft / Activision deal is still on going.

Boneheads still got me playing on a wiped account… tickets get answered with a bot response… embarrassing bro, legit just trying to play UR GAME

1 Like

Trying to log into OW2 is like watching your wife come home with a different guy every night and there’s nothing you can do about it. Just keep trying I guess lmao!!

4 Likes

Hello guys,

My account just got merged a couple of minutes ago. I hope it got solved for all of the people who were having an issue with it.

Screenshot or it never happened

Just want to play the game but NOOOOO can’t even play the PRACTISE RANGE! Please fix this soon. Feel like you’ll loose ALOT of players because of this if it continues.

6 Likes

and the fact u got me playing quick play and having to win 50 games just to play ranked is wildddddddddddddd

2 Likes

Can we get Elon Musk on the wire and buy Blizzard already. seriously

That was very specific, are you ok?

I just can’t get in a match. What’s happening?

1 Like

Just gonna solo ult myself irl

1 Like

CCP not welcome here dude

Use Hammonds Ult though. xD

1 Like

I will arrive at your house with your wife to show you my massive statue of Stalin

3 Likes

lmaoooo!!! That was epic. Respect FOICEMARTELO. Respect

1 Like

Games back on!!! Lets goooooooooooooooooooo!!!

2 Likes

good for u, still getting 300 pings in game when I can queue in game

I still don’t have any of my origins skins.

1 Like

Had an update, still can’t play smh.

1 Like