Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

My Genji Happi skin I bought with my Overwatch League tokens is missing from my inventoryā€¦ T-T

I found heroes locked today but I played ow1 for sometime. also missing my battle pass even I just bought it.

Just wait the servers are messed up rn from downtime.

After the update, heroes were locked. I get to play them before the update happened.

I have the same problem bro. also I lose my battle pass.

How about when you go on your career page? When i go into it then go out it says something different everytime for most used heros, the amount of time you played as them, eliminations, etc.

Its all the sams for me. For now at least.

Blizzard finds some way to screw things up every update.

3 Likes

I downloaded and Logged in to find all characters locked and all my skins missing. Iā€™ve logged in and out as recommended and nothing. I did not see more on how to fix the issue on my end. Any idea when that can be seen to?

6 Likes

I have played OW1 for ~180 hours and my characters are locked. This game was not ready, and it is merely a major update for OW1. Iā€™m not sure why you have to make a whole new game outside of the almighty dollar. This is the one game my wife and I like to play to relax, and this launch has taken away several aspects we love about Overwatch. This is a joke, Blizzard. Leaning into microtransactions, taking away loot boxes, adding a battle pass, and getting rid of ā€œon fireā€ (among other mechanics) makes the game less fun. Thanks for nothing.

2 Likes

I bought 3200 coins but I didnā€™t get any of them!

1 Like

do not buy anything until they fix the server

4 Likes

and right now I can not even get into the game lol

Its going down for maintenance soon

Iā€™m a Mercy main and have around 500 hours on her and sheā€™s not locked but I like to play a few of the heroes that are now locked. Its actually annoying me.

Like my interest in giving the game a shot after everything, Iā€™ve been hearing. But my friend was interested So I figured to give it a chance and this just kills me to know that everything is just goneā€¦

So the game keeps locking me out of characters I have. Iā€™ve played the game since launch and they werenā€™t always locked, yet the game tells me I have to unlock them via challenges. Sometimes going back into the queue works and gives me everyone back but then Iā€™ll play a game and lose them again. This is a major bug.

My game locked the heroā€™s I already unlocked, and get this I donā€™t have the challenges to unlock the heroā€™s again so I just canā€™t use them hopefully until tomorrow maybe if anybody can help me please do I already tried restarting my computer and game.

2 Likes

I wasnt kicked out of the game or anything during the time maintenance was supposed to happen.

1 Like