Wheres my champs?

after this new update my champs got locked im an ow1 player sense day one played till the day before closing and had all champs in ow2 when we started but now their locked???

12 Likes

Me too. There seem to be multiple of us

2 Likes

same, playing it earlier today and was fine and now all my characters lock, yo there pissing me off wit this crap they bin pullin

5 Likes

Same bug for me too! I have no idea why I can no longer play any of these champs. I still have the skins and everything.

Yeah me too wtf??? I bought the watchpoint for DLC and can’t even receive the stupid thing and now my heroes are locked when I was using them 1 hour ago

1 Like

Yeah me too!! It was all good before this update but now my account is like a new account. Still keep my skins though

1 Like

same i had full use of all my heros yesterday now most to all are locked or cant be used. i want to know why??

Same here, got off 2 hours ago with all heroes then when I logged on 5 minutes ago poof. I had like 6 playable heroes :confused:

1 Like

Having the same exact issue. This is nuts.

Yeah… Blizzard please fix. All of us are suffering

the same thing just happened to me

Same here, i keep my skin but all my champ are lock, i just have: widow, soldier, sojourn, tracer, pharah, reaper, junker queen, reinhardt, orisa, zarya, moira, lucio and mercy :confused:

just happened to me today, got logged out,logged back in and my champs were all gone.

I am having the same issue, it is getting frustrating.

fr overwatch 2 pissing me off, straight up done with this franchise. all my buddies and I are uninstalling it

same here. was able to play yesterday with a full roster and now ive got a limited roster referring me to champion challenges that arent even there. really kills the want to play not being able to play my preferred characters.