Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Many people with luck to don’t get huge queue count. Usually around midnight to 7am BRT was perfect because didn’t have login queue.

Sure! Send me your tag!

I just hope you guys fix the CPU issue for people having 2 cores and 4 Threads

1 Like

I was finally able to log in on PC and all my cosmetics are there. Waiting in Q to see if I log in on console.

Same :pray: :pray: :pray:

Please let me know if your stuff is back on console, i merged on console. Thanks!

is the time of pllay.

I went in a game , I got crash not the CPU one but a game just crash error

1 Like

i really hope this update does fix the issue if not i know i will never play anything made by blizzard

After update, game now crashes on launch. Great.

you can turn off your computer and then turn it on again.

could any merged console accounts tell me if it works after update? id love to play for a few hours before next maintenence but i dont know if its worth trying.

My queue is moving relatively fast, I’ll let you know as soon as I’m in, I had nothing before this update and Kiriko was also locked even tho I bought the battlepass so we shall see

1 Like

are you guys going to address the overwatch 2 frame drops on console i can’t play the game on dps or aim it feels terrible

1 Like

Of course my tag is going to be DreamDoc#3748

downloaded an update and now the game crashes on top of the cue times. this is an f2p and I feel like I paid too much.

I dunno why it posted that as a reply but okay

Ive been stuck on queue for 15 minutes now,was 700 now 600 :skull:

1 Like

Well… I would rather have the long queue times than being unable to play at all.
After the 2.1.0.1.106128 patch I can’t even start the game…
And no, it’s not the phone associated with multiple accounts.

Up until now the only issue I had was the queue times… The patch comes in and puff, no more game…

Attempted to repair the game, disabled all overlays (discord, Nvidia and Xbox Game Bar), restarted the computer, reinstalled the game, freed up some space (I noticed that it was somewhat low) tried to Launch Overwatch directly nothing worked.

Always getting “The application encountered an unrecoverable error” except when launching Overwatch directly… That way I got nothing

Already submitted a ticket, wondering how long it will take for them to reply.

Im on console and my queue reduces by 100 every 10 minutes