Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

so happy i didnt buy the battle pass. would’ve been so much angrier rn

At least you get to play, regardless I understand your feelings and about that issue they said that they are still working on it and are addressing the issue not like us that did the merge and can’t log in and we don’t even have an official statement than 2 lines that are worthless

1 Like

from what I understand buying anything in the store does not work either

1 Like
  • Start up OW2 on Battle.net
  • Get put into a queue with 500 players ahead of you
  • After waiting for a long time, it’s finally my turn to play the game
  • Searching for server
  • Entering game
  • UNEXPECTED SERVER ERROR
  • Repeat the loop

Is this because I merged my accounts?

8 Likes

I put in a support ticket just incase they do see it. Maybe it will get fixed. Was excited to spend my day off today thinking by now i could enjoy the game but seems to me i am wrong
Debating unisntalling it and geting it agian to see if that helps but i am doubtful and dont want to wait longer just to get the same result.

so i just got asked to confirm my blizzard account is linked to my psn and it is so i clicked confirm and was prompted to restart my game and i did waited about 15 minutes in a queue got in and nothing (i say nothing because when i was asked to confirm it was say stuff like this will carry over your skins stats comp points and all that stuff) so hopefully were getting there i can get into the store now aswell so

Same, bro. Except I merged my accounts back in OW1 and had this LC-208 issue since game was live.

Also there’s a topic with people with the same LC-208 problem. Maybe OW team/Blizzard will finally notice us.

9 Likes

Each time I try to open a support ticket it just tells me to go to the forums… what a load of bull crap…like seriously i just want all my characters and icons and skins, my blizzard and playstation accounts have been merged for eons I shouldn’t be missing a thing!

Yes. That’s what the known issues state.

With this, it will take way longer than a minute, for me it took about a sum of hours. But, everything will return, I have a few posts going into detail about this on my profile!

as well as this heros i had unlocked before hand are locked again maybe i should have clicked dont confirm and see if it was just my psn account fixed the issue

Yeah that’s what confused me. I merged before OW2 came out. My Bnet account has had my xbox account for awhile. Which I guess explains how I had all of my OW1 stuff on launch without hitting any merge buttons. But then everything disappeared and they prompted me to merge. It’s so frustrating.

So what did you do? After log in took twice as long as it did yesterday, the account merge button in game today shows the queue as larger than ever. Last night it peaked at like 50k people ahead of you, now it shows 270k people ahead of me in migration queue. Once it tells you to log out, you just closed the game for hours?

1 Like

My game just notified my my account merge is complete and i should have all my consnetic items now… and still i have NOTHING. Now i am offically getting worried.

thanks dude appreciate it

1 Like

exactly, like the status report says the bug that caused loging issues with merged accounts was fixed, but it clearly isn’t so… yeah :skull: :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Did blizzard take down or do something with the store? The watchpoint pack isn’t available now

i got the popup to merge like 14 hours ago. But im still in the merge que.

But nice to hear that you can play now.

1 Like

Lol under my trophies for ps4 you can see where i did so much… but it doesn’t matter… even after it auto updated from Overwatch 1 to Overwatch 2 i lost everything and the account merge button doesn’t work! I can’t open a ticket it just tells me " go to the forums" what am I supposed to do?

For me, I was not prompted until 3pm yesterday, even though I had logged in several times before that. Decided to give it a bit before, at 3pm I then followed the instructions of the pop up, confirming my merge for Xbox. It told me it would take a minute and needed to restart. Restarted, waited awhile in log in queue and once I was in- saw that I was in merge queue. From there I figured it would not be that quick to see my things, so I decided shutting off the game for awhile would help, still did check in every 3 hours. Around 1am I logged in and saw that my merge was complete. All items returned, except for wp for preorder. There’s a solution for that on Xbox that seemed to work for me. Hope that was thorough enough. I just had a feeling that if you’re logged in during the merge queue it could take even longer, it’s best to leave it at rest until ample time.

1 Like