Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

I have started playing recently, i could add people/friends to groups but only recently i cant add anyone to groups, the invite friend button is missing. My friend has the same problem.

I am a PS5 user and am having 2 issues. The first is that my friends list is still blank. I have to open their psn profile just to see the screen name. The second issue is with trying to group with players on ps4. For some reason I can’t not accept invites or have my invites accepted from players on ps4.

Sitting on almost 2 months now and competitve is still a disaster. No stats in competitive role queue profile still, matchmaking is very hit and miss every game…nothing like completely killing the release of a game like a disaster filled first 2 months, where absolutely no progress got made. Should have just left OW2 as a true PVE game, like it was shown at Blizzcon 2019. Come on Blizzard, youre better than this. I expect poor games out of EA and Activision, but not out of of title Blizzard puts their name behind

i have a bug where my balance is negative. today i bought the 30AUD pack which is 2200 OW coins. I have 350 in my account previously. came to a total of 2550. i bought dva’s sleighing skin and mercy’s flurry emote. 1900 + 500 = 2400. now i have negative 150 coins

2 months in still waiting on getting several of my missing cosmetics back, anyone get anything back that they were missing?

3 Likes

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

Hello, I downloaded overwatch back in beta and as I understand it, because of this I was given in-game rewards in the form of skins. But now I noticed that they all the awards are gone. Can you please explain? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Nope. Feels like they’re ignoring this problem.

2 Likes

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

I have been attempting to merge my accounts since the release of OW2, my account has no progress and has yet to be linked despite it being properly connected, and nearly 2 months passing. Please help me with this problem, thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Career Profile & Statistics (console players only?) are still inaccurate and do not update or record any new information regarding time played, wins, losses, etc. for the current competitive season.

This seems to mainly affect console players and although part of this bug (or a related bug?) seems to be a known issue, it appears that those at Blizzard believe they applied a fix for it. If that’s true they did not really fix the issue.

No matter how many competitive games played after Oct. 18th there is still nothing at all in my Career Profile or Statistics for the entire competitive season.
No matter how many games I have played (or won/lost), my initially placed ranks for Role Queue have not moved up or down even though I have won the majority of competitive games played in each role.
Without knowing more it appears there is a more serious issue with Career Profile and Statistics for console players that may also be affecting ranked outcomes and/or possibly MMR.

Supposedly those of us having these issues will be unable to recover any statistics for competitive matches that were played between Oct. 4th-18th. That blows. What’s worse is this issue seems to still persist and whatever is going on may mean that no statistics will be recoverable for the entire competitive season for those of us experiencing issues.

Personally seems like another example of a failure and a problem endemic to the industry over the past few years when it comes to game development and new releases.

Hope a fix is found and applied quickly but I’ve found no indicators that will be the case.

1 Like

Competitive stats still not popping up for console… it’s literally all empty. Fix when blizzard? The season is almost over.

REMOVE THE NOIRE SKIN FROM THE SOLVED ISSUES LIST.

IT. IS. NOT. FIXED.

I won’t let you ignore this until it is.

6 Likes

The golden weapon on Lucio doesn’t appear for the Poison Dart skin…

1 Like

Pink mercy skin is still not showing up for me. Noire was fixed for some players but not all. Please remove both those from fixed as players are still having complications. Thank you!

3 Likes

Same exact thing happend to me on Xbox and I’ve been putting in tickets constantly and they just tell me there’s nothing they can do

2 Likes

2 Likes

As of December 6th 2022. I STILL don’t have my noire widowmaker skin back. Wth is wrong with you, blizzard!?

Edit: absolute scumbags I’ll be there for the class action.

6 Likes