Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Still don’t have my skins from OW1, career profile is still not updating, now the game reports and replays aren’t showing up, just take the game down for a week and do some actual work on it.

1 Like

I am an Xbox Player and im still missing the Noire Widowmaker skin, i created a ticket and i was told to “add my case replying to the forum post” here so here i am… once more letting you know that i still don’t have my Noire Widowmaker skin… after the “fix”.

3 Likes

Playing on console, im unable to get past the menu, the overlay seems to be stuck on a keyboard and mouse settings despite playing on console. I haven’t been able to play this game not once, missed the events, free skins etc etc

1 Like

I purchased the Watchpoint Pack but it disappears from my transaction history and the store got stuck in loading, didn’t receive the contents of the pack either

1 Like

Still waiting for somebody to acknowledge the issue with OW1 Skins and progress that was lost on the transition from PS4 to PC upon the transition. Everything that I accumulated on my console account was overwritten with my few hours of PC progress. 100’s of hours worth of progress and according to your new pricing almost $1000 worth of cosmetics.

Please let us know what is going on here. It’s been over a month and so far I have had nothing more than automated responses in tickets referring me to this thread where this issue has not been acknowledged for over a month.

2 Likes

To hopefully calm your nerves a bit, but I’m starting to think they aren’t able to properly fix the lost stats and they’re just hoping we’ll forget or go away. We aren’t the ones spending the money on new skins, it’s only going to be the new players who don’t have any skins lol. Wish they would at least rerelease the original ow1 so we can go back to playing a game that felt communal

3 Likes

Wait the Noir widow skin is from purchasing OW1 Origins Edition???

Same thing happened to me. Lost my Noire Widowmaker Skin as well.

2 Likes

I can’t join my friends when they invite me but I can only join them when there are two or more people in the group how can I fix this?

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

1 Like

This is Day 6 of Console OW players being unable to accept their friends invites to group up and play together.
How many more days will it take for this to become a “Known Issue”? It’s pretty important to your neglected console playerbase.

2 Likes

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

2 Likes

Too little too late. Your team made overpriced loot transactions a priority over adressing the missing profile stats of your longterm fan base. I dont care if a fix is in the pipeline at this point, it’s blatant disrespect and as someone who has disposable income for the first time in their life, i was willing to play ball with your team prior to launch because of how much i loved the game. I know it wont make the slightest dent on your bottom line but youll never get another dollar or minute played out of me again.

Im still missing all of my overwatch 1 cosmetics, I was told to put in an IN GAME bug report, but i play on console and have no idea how to do that on xbox. Anyone got a moment to point me in some sort of direction?

2 Likes

Hi,

I have been an OW player since 2016 collecting pretty much all the skins for each hero and a ton of fun items and collectibles along the way. For the most part I played primarily on ps4 but in 2018 I bought a pc with my brother and bought the pc version of OW under my blizzard account. My pc account has some skins but my ps4 account still has thousands of more hours than the pc account which my brother primarily used. In the week leading up to OW2 I merged my ps4 OW account with my pc account in anticipation of playing the first week with all of my skins. After the first week with the merge issues I would constantly get a merge message on my ps5 to which I would hit accept and then nothing would happen. I was never added to the merge queue and eventually the message stopped coming up and my ps4 data was never successfully merged into my ps5. Currently I only have my pc skins and items and my ps4 items have completely disappeared. This has been incredibly disappointing as I had been so excited to play OW2 with all of my skins, items and golden guns but now I’m stuck with only a handful of what I had on my ps4. I’m not sure if it’s possible that my ps4 account was merged with a different account or not but I would really appreciate some help in this matter.

5 Likes

Can definitely confirm this. Happening to me as well after winning 28 games (10-11 losses). Been stuck in platinum 4, as many other people have as well, for four 7-win updates already. This makes the game highly demotivating to play. Not to mention the matchmaking is horrendous too.

Look into this master thread about the rank-up issue, blizzard.: Competitive ranks broken (master post) - Bug Report - Overwatch Forums

Edit: Forgot to mention that the rank-up bug seems to mainly happen to ow1 players. Personally I have been playing this game since 2016, and I was excited about climbing in competitive before this bug. Now? not so much, and for me it will be unplayable until you address it.

1 Like

Every time you say you’re working on match making it somehow gets worse, just fix it already. I shouldn’t be in games with brand new players or people who seem to be trying to control the characters with their tongues, tighten up the SBMM if you want people to stick with the game.

1 Like

No, its from pre ordering ow1.

I swear they don’t read, I just got a response asking if I had my items linked to a different console. WHEN I LITERALLY HAD ALL MY SKINS BEFORE MERGING WITH MY BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT. It’s so frustrating to wait all this time for a reply, then they go in circles and never answer your question and don’t solve your problem.

1 Like

it’s so bad I feel like a sucker, they removed all my game progression, half my cosmetics! and after they said we weren’t going to lose anything, that’s why the game was without players, the lack of respect for its consumers, such a good game in the hands of the wrong people!