Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Still getting full-system shutdowns due to this game. No overheating present, using latest drivers, everything runs fine in any other game. Reducing my CPU power % in power management to 85% and lowering my fps to 60 stopped me crashing every single game, but it’ll still happen randomly, even on the main menu.

Nobody should have to resort to these kinds of drastic fixes.

Edit: Here’s my dxdiag results

I got the Bronze 5 bug again-
Played 9 matches Won 7 Lose 2
And i got placed again bronze 5. I was Bronze 3 playing with golds and silvers , i was the only bronze on the lobby. And i got deranked to Bronze 5 again :CC

2 Likes

I am experiencing rank issues, I was gold 4 and when the screen came up for ranking decision after 7 wins the first screen showed I was silver 5, then ranked me to silver 4. This is the second time it has done this, I have been pla6since day 1 and this is my first complaint.

1 Like

Keyboard bug that randomly switches my bindings around. Happens quite regularly, only fix is restarting the game. Still don’t have the no player title option after unlocking player titles, please fix.

2 Likes

same happened to me, hopefully blizzard finally does something

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

1 Like

I migrated my origins Xbox account to my pc account and have been playing for several weeks now. Both of the skins I acquired by playing HOTS (Oni Genji and Officer DVA) as well as all of my Origins skins are missing.

1 Like

How can they get it wrong in the same game, all they did was remove one tank and put 2 in Overwatch in the title of the game, how did you miss our cosmetics and special event cosmetics from blizzard games and Ow1 comics, I don’t know whether it was on purpose or it’s just incompetence, not a new note about this problem we have, and you know what’s funny not even my Overwatch League coins and skins I won watching the live streams, I feel robbed.

3 Likes

I’m still missing my skins from overwatch 1. I had my account merged and I had my kerrigan skin for widow and biohazard skin on wrecking ball. Yet after I activated my SMS security, my account was reset to being basic. The only thing I own now is tracer’s slipstream skin and all of my heroes are locked behind the challenges. This only happened after my SMS security was activated my account was successfully merged. Then I just lost everything.

I still own the cosmetics for preordering the game back in 2016, but my other skins on all of my other characters are gone ever since I merged my accounts.

2 Likes

im still missing my skins from overwatch 1, emailed blizzard, waited almost a month for a response just to be told that their still working on resolving the issue and they cant give me back my skins. wtf??? a month and still no resolution to missing skins. ridiculous

2 Likes

I’ve been looking for help for this scare for 1 month now, I have no answers, it’s frustrating to know that I don’t have any of my OW1 skins since the release of Ow2, I need a solution, I’m from xbox, and it seems very unfair to me that old players are going through this and you’re without our cosmetics that we buy and they’re just lost

3 Likes

Any updates for people who are still missing skins?

Edit 30 days later:
Once again I ask for any updates on missing skins from Overwatch 1.
support team has been very un helpful in there response that “were working on it” from over a month ago.

3 Likes

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

1 Like

Can we ALSO talk about how messed up the new competitive ranking system is right now? I have friends tracking their wins and losses and have found out they are having a decently good win rate, but are MAGNETIZED TO BRONZE 5. What gives? I like the whole hey you win 7 games and you get a ranking thing. I like the whole you’re this rank within the comp system thing too. However, you have been upgraded to bronze 5? Over and over and over again when you actually play well and are getting tons of players stuck in bronze 5 that don’t belong there? What gives… I’ve been seeing players that are clearly playing at a gold or higher skill level playing in bronze 5. I thought the VERIFICATION PROCESS was supposed to stop this! Also, FIX THE DC ISSUE I can’t tell you how many dam times a match gets canceled or someone randomly leaves a game mid match because of this. Last match I played I ended up feeling bad for the other team. Because their tank timed out. FIX YO SHT

3 Likes

I didn’t spend any money besides buying the first game. I earned everything by free boxes or grinding.

So my issue is that since the release of ow2 my stats are a mess I played alot of hours on ow1 but they are so wrong and I have 0 play time on all heroes this is so frustrating I just want my career profile to be fixed…. I Play ow2 on the Ps5 and I Played alot since the Release of ow2…I‘m waiting for weeks Now that This is being fixed

1 Like

Yea, it doesn’t matter if I win all 7 of my matches I get “ranked up” to bronze 5

1 Like

I have not received the 2000 credits for my Watchpoint bundle. I even tried to reset the game and sign in and out of my account and nothing worked…

1 Like

Seems like they don’t care who lost their cosmetics…
Support
Greetings,
2. We are aware of this and our developers are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. We don’t have any repair data.

2 Likes

I lost all my data (level,skins. heroes) like if I never played before to ovverwatch 1.

5 Likes