Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Now the live stream is over, and I watched all the live stream, but I didn’t receive any rewards for the last three days. I have only received 120 tokens so far, and the skins reward is located at 12 hours. If there is a problem with the timing systems of Overwatch and YouTube, you should make compensation by fixing your systems ,lowering the standard of reward earning and reopening the timing systems. At the same time, it is strongly required to add the function that players can track the watching duration, which is similar to the drops of twitch.

1 Like

I’ve lost all my skins and account level . Is this being solved? Has anyone recovered their progress?

Battletag: A21Cristian#2388
Old PSN account: A21-Cristian
New PSN account: BCG_RAPTOR

Thank you!

3 Likes

I’ve also lost all my skins and account level.

Battletag: Jose87S#2843
Old PSN account: Slender8_
New PSN account: Jose87s-

Submitted a ticker and got redirected here.

1 Like

They have not fixed the game crash bug because anytime I have tried it keeps crashing and now I’ve gotten multiple leave due to this incompetence.

3 Likes

Yeah I nonstop get the rendering device crash, I cant even complete 1 game now. I had the xp reduction for 12 games too which is mad

1 Like

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

2 Likes

I don’t know why anyone would spend a dollar at their store front when they’ve not returned all the cosmetics we earned / bought before.

3 Likes

I lost a lot of Cosmetics when migrating my account from PS4 to PC or Better from OW1 to OW2, Skins, poses, lines, win poses, spray, emoticon. Migrated only 30% of everything, I’ve been playing since 2016 and stopped at the beginning of 2020! If the list of Skins I lost when I migrated from OW1 to OW2, detail that some exclusive ones don’t even appear in the game!

1. D.VA: MIDNIGHT, WHITE RABBIT, EDM, CRUISER, PALANQUIN, WAVERACER, BLACK CAT

2. DOOMFIST: CARBON FIBER, PAINTED, LEOPARD, TALON, SPIRIT, AVATAR, IRIN, CAUTION, BLACKHAND.

3. ASHE: GANGSTER.

4. MCREE (Cassidy): WHITE HAT, ROYAL, ON THE RANGE, DEADLOCK, MAGISTRATE, VAN HELSING, LIFEGUARD, MYSTERY MAN

5. GENJI: GENJIMAN, DEMON, ICE WRAITH.

6. ANA: GHOUL, CORSAIR, CABANA.

7. BRIGITTE: TRE KRONOR, IRONCLAD, CARBON FIBER, MEDIC, SGIELDMAIDEN, RIOT POLICE, FESKARN, MECHANIC, SOL.

8. ORISA: SANYE, CAMOUFLAGE, FOREST SPIRIT, REINDEER, MEGASOMA, DYNASTINAE, IMMORTAL.

9. REINHARDT: COLDHART, WUJING, BALDERICH, LIONHARDT, CRUSADER.

10. ROADHOG: PIGPEN, BAJIE, ICE FISHERMAN, JUNKNSTEIN’S MONSTER, BUTCHER.

11. HANZO: DEMON, DRAGON, CYBERNINJA, CASUAL, YOUNG MASTER, KABUKI

12. JUNKRAT: BILGERAT, BEACHRAT, DR. JUNKENSTEIN, CRICKET, HAYSEED, JESTER, FOOL.

13. PHARAR: CARBON FIBER, SKY CENTURION, SECURITY CHIEF, ORBITAL, MECHATRON, BEDOUIN, AVIATOR, QINGLONG, ENCHANTED ARMOR, THUNDERBIRD, RAINDANCER, MECHAQUEEN, ASP.

14. REAPHER: HELLFIRE, BLACKWATCH REYES, SOLDIER: 24, BIKER.

15. LUCIO: BITRADE, SYNAESTHESIA, CAPOEIRA.

16. MERCY: FORTUNE, EIDOENOSSIN, COMBAT MEDIC ZIEGLER, ZHUQUE, WITCH.

17. WINSTON: DESERT.

18. SOLDIER: 76: VENON, IMMORTAL, GOLDEN, STRIKE COMMANDER MORRISON, ALPINE: 76, SLASHER: 76, COMMANDO: 76.

19. SOMBRA: PEPPERMINT, TALON, AUGMENTED.

20. SYMMETRA: REGAL, OASIS.

21. TORBJORN: VIKINO, DEADLOCK.

22. TRACER: LIGHTNING, ROSE, SLIPSTREAM, TAGGED, HONG GILDONG, SPRINTER, PUNK.

23. MOIRA: MOON, GLAM, OASIS.

24. ZENYATTA: SKULLYATTA, CARBON FIBER, SANZANG, CULTIST, FASTBALL, SUNYATTA, DJINNYATTA.

25. ZARYA: RACER, WORKOUT, POLYANITSA, ZUANWU, SNOWBOARDER, WEIGHTLIFTER, INDUSTRIAL, CYBERGOTH, ARCTIC, BARBARIAN.

26. WIDOWMAKER: SPIDER, PATINA, BLACK LILY, BIATHLON, COTE D’AZUR, NOVA, ODILE.

Those were the ones I noticed gone, and as Mei is deactivated at the moment I made these loss marks, there is no way to add her, the other characters I didn’t mention, I can’t remember which ones were lost for the reason I I didn’t play much with them, I also noticed that they lacked some specials like Skins from Overwatch League and HQ and Cross collaboration with Blizzard games. I’m very disappointed to lose so much, the worst is the best skins are gone, I only saved the best ones that before the migration I had already enabled on my characters before migrating, I’ll wait just another month to see if the Overwatch Team fixes it this bug, otherwise I’ll stop playing for good, I feel robbed.

6 Likes

My competitive stats are stuck at one game (10min of play).
We can se several hours of competitive play on the left, but nothing on the characters or on the right side of the the current competitive rank for any role.
What is going on…… it’s already been more than a month now….

I started playing on PS5 and now I’m playing on PC. Stats are stuck.

Just placed bronze 4 along side my brother who got silver 3 queuing together. when will they fix this bug its super disheartening to be placed 1000 mmr lower for no good reason

2 Likes

What crashing? I’ve played heaps and haven’t crashed once. Not saying it doesn’t happen, just saying I don’t know what you’re talking about.

1 Like

Daily reminder: we are now five weeks after the report of missing Watchpoint Pack origins skins on PC meanwhile on Xbox I have it, but the 40 euros were taken immediately, just saying…

3 Likes

I am in the same exact boat here. I put hundreds of hours in on PS4 compared to about 80 on PC for OW1. I love the game but I gotta say, every day that i get on and this isnt fixed I am just a bit more disappointed. At the new prices they have listed for these skins, I’ve probably lost a few hundred dollars worth of progress.

3 Likes

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

2 Likes

Still missing career stats/hours, I get a random mute everytime I login (gotta close/open game to fix), missing noire and some other limited skins, missing golden sojourn gun and my ranked profile is still bugged saying i haven’t played a game. Five bugs at once, this is totally ridiculous. Worse part is there isn’t any fix coming soon.

Still getting full-system shutdowns due to this game. No overheating present, using latest drivers, everything runs fine in any other game. Reducing my CPU power % in power management to 85% and lowering my fps to 60 stopped me crashing every single game, but it’ll still happen randomly, even on the main menu.

Nobody should have to resort to these kinds of drastic fixes.

Edit: Here’s my dxdiag results

I got the Bronze 5 bug again-
Played 9 matches Won 7 Lose 2
And i got placed again bronze 5. I was Bronze 3 playing with golds and silvers , i was the only bronze on the lobby. And i got deranked to Bronze 5 again :CC

2 Likes

I am experiencing rank issues, I was gold 4 and when the screen came up for ranking decision after 7 wins the first screen showed I was silver 5, then ranked me to silver 4. This is the second time it has done this, I have been pla6since day 1 and this is my first complaint.

1 Like

Keyboard bug that randomly switches my bindings around. Happens quite regularly, only fix is restarting the game. Still don’t have the no player title option after unlocking player titles, please fix.

2 Likes

same happened to me, hopefully blizzard finally does something