Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

I have been placed in bronze five and been grinding loads of wins playing pretty well in every game besides a few however every 7 wins I place the same rank then after the next seven I go up and that same theme repeats. Just want to know if it’s a bug as my skill level is definitely above average for the bronze 3 players Im facing now?

2 Likes

You do realise that you have to actually click and hold your primary fire button for the Roadhog ult to fire now right?

It doesn’t automatically fire when you press Q anymore.

This is intentional as it means you can “pause” by letting go of primary fire and can then use other abilities like hook, breather etc. and then click and hold your primary fire button to continue using the ult again.

1 Like

Just got on hoping today might be the lucky day when the stats bug is fixed, only to find it’s gotten worse. A huge amount of games won have gone missing again and I’ve lost 20-50 hrs play time on a bunch of heroes.

This is very obviously having a big impact on match making and is ruining the game, could you please find time to reply about this issue? If you could just update the OP for the first time in 9 days, so we don’t feel like legitimate concerns are being ignored, it would be a big help.

I’ve checked my profile on PS4 and PS5 versions of the game, and the issue is present on both systems.

1 Like

Still having problems connecting to the game on the login screen. The same error code has been showing up on my account since the release of overwatch 2. LC-208. When will this be fix cuz a lot of your previous players from overwatch(1) still can’t play your game.
We would like answers about this as your support team doesn’t seem to know much about the problem it self.

2 Likes

The skin was finally unlocked for me today!

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

1 Like

My Junker Queen golden weapon is still locked which is unlocked on Oct 4th.(cn)(China Native Server ID:晏語#5181)

It’s been 2 weeks now and i’m still missing ALL OF MY OVERWATCH 1 ITEMS, COINS AND CHARACTERS. absolutely appalling service, but don’t know why I expect anything more. joke of a company

9 Likes

i am still missing all of my items since i linked my psn to my battlenet. its absolutely disgusting. Over 900 hours logged on ow1 with a very high percentage of unlocked items and absolutely nothing to show for it.

10 Likes

我在1代所擁有皮膚終究還是沒有還給我 我已經等很久了

1 Like

Please fix the leaderboards a lot of people who should be on there and have been there seasons before just arent getting recognized

Anyone else notice that no Administrators have posted at all in this forum?

1 Like

Update: Still sitting on 65-80% WRs, just went 7-2 promoted back to gold5 [after being demoted for going 7-3], then went 7-1 GOLD5 to GOLD5 while completely popping off, this is actually infuriating.

1 Like

disable zarya in total mayhem

this whole thread is like the guy talking to the brick wall gif

2 Likes

You can do nothing about it, they send that same exact copy and paste robot response to all the issues. Only wait and pray they can’t be THAT incompetent

Do anybody know how to fix an issue with the account merge where it says its complete but that I need to log out of my account to complete the merge and when I have done this nothing has happened? Its been 3 days and blizzard support has not responded with anything yet.

2 Likes

Hey I just merged my accounts and i saw I have just 1009 points to buy a golden gun and I know I had enough to buy one in over watch 1 and i couldnt decide witch to buy so I don’t know where my points went missing but I will love to get them back.
And I’m not sure but I think I had more skins but that I can’t remember honestly so if you could check it will be awesome.

My game crash randomly, pls if someone know how to fix this error, tell me. Blizzard, fix this, in the beta this dont happened. The error is: “rendering device lost”.

2 Likes

Still missing all of my skins and gold weapons from OW1. What a gigantic waste of time that grind seems like now…

1 Like