Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Me too and received a season long ban for it even though it was out of my control lol

2 Likes

Dont worry lad, it doesnt fix anything

I got banned from season 1, i already sent a ticket almost 1 week ago and still no answer, even tough i sent a ticket before a got banned for the whole season

2 Likes

It seems apparent to me that my battlenet account seems to be corrupted because unlinked I cant even log onto PC

I still havent gotten my kiriko twitch drop skin and voiceline, Its been over a week. have reconnected my accounts various times. just wont show up for me. Did for a few friends that started to watch and claimed their drop after I did.

1 Like

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

After 14 days my account still hasn’t been merged and it doesn’t give me the option to do it or see the queue in the menu anymore even though i have connected my xbox account

3 Likes

I think the biggest known issue with Overwatch 2 is how the Devs have stopped talking to us and apparently think there’s nothing needing fixing right now.

6 Likes

Same here… all my friends have been set for weeks now

Merge in the beginning (at the date of my first forum post) was in an infinite loop. Essentially I would click the merge button, click the checkbox (red text said account changed) and then continue. After that it would tell me to log out to finish the merge. When I logged out and back into the game it did the same thing over again with no change. After doing that like ten times, I just decided to play, and then it started prompting me after every match to merge (clicking to merge everytime). After some time, the merge button straight up vanished (without any indication of a completed merge) and now all I have are the overwatch origins skins, nothing else skins or other items wise (I had a lot more from the beginning).

Is there a fix? Is there someone I can talk to so that I can make sure the merge worked correctly and that I receive my skins? Blizzard please help us.

Quick edit: would also like to add that none of my history has synced either, leading me to believe that my accounts did not merge after all. I have a PS4 account from OW1 that I was trying to merge with my battle net. Recently bought a skin on switch so I know that it’s connected on OW2 (don’t have a PS4 anymore to check on there)

3 Likes

Same , fps down, ping up, cpu ~100%

hey me and my buddy igot banned for 15min cuz i wasnt able to load into the game cuz i was stuck in the screens saying entering game for 1min and then kicked me out never happned before i got 500mbs up down so cant be my internet now i get 15min cooldown…

1 Like

i got the solution bro, u can type this on your “game settings” in battle.net client overwatch 2 --tank_WorkerThreadCount 2 the number at the and is ur core cpu, why 2? because my cpu have 2 cores

So it’s mid almost more than half way through October now and wondering when workshop will actually be available, plus when are alot of the bugs for workshop going to be fixed?

Im missing my pack. And it only happened after my switch and pc accounts merged. I had everything before the merge. I even still have the new hero unlocked. But nothing else. No batlle pass or coins. Rigged.

Hi, dear Blizzard! It was the 15th day since the launch of the game, LC-208 always with me, i can`t play from Xbox or PC, thx Blizzard, thx for your competence! How long to wait? Day, two, week, month, year?
I never had such problems.
Failure of the year, Blizzard!!!

3 Likes

I have rerolled 10 different reranks with 7 wins and it always gives me the same thing. WHYYYYYYY 100+ games and no movement PLEASE BLIZZARD

2 Likes

Top 500 completely bugged. Im gm2 and i have done about 90 games, but im not there. Gm 2 is about top 30

2 whole weeks playing with broken MMR and bugged stats in career profile without any acknowledgement that this is a problem.

I was Diamond with around 700 hours played (edit: just seen that this is also part of the bugged stats, PSN is showing over 1000 hrs), I should not be in teams with Bronze players, or people with 57 mins play time, or people playing D.Va for the first time who don’t know that they should eat Moira orbs, or people who stand in front of the enemy team shooting the floor etc, etc. You’re making the game impossible for me to enjoy, at the very least you could update the OP to show that it’s being worked on.

I’m only continuing to play because I need to grind the BP I stupidly paid money for to support you.

1 Like

got suspended because it wouldn’t join the competitive game twice now. now I have a 1 hour suspension and cant do anything about because its a Overwatch server problem.

3 Likes