Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

i dont have a single item yet

I actually have a bug on my game. It’s launched since a few days now and i noticed that the currency challenges are not working. (for some of them) Particularly the damage, heal and tank challenges reset themselves. That is a bit annoying, so please consider my report.

Hey @Jodie Now we have a new bug on XBOX : When we get Achievement The game disconnect instant . Thanks for repair this.

what about the kiriko cute spray? i have completed the achivement but haven’t got the spray! i’ve got 10 headshot and 10k of healing and nothing. Hope i can get it thanks to support, 'couse the achivement is bugged but i can’t manage to obtained.

well, I had the locked characters finally come back, played for a while. everythings fine and now my new bug is all my stats are gone…

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

Still getting the continuous login on PC, I played on PS5 day one fine but haven’t been able to play since.

3 Likes

Same here bud, im almost sure its directly linked to LC 208 tho. so hopefully once they FINALLY fix that one, we get to play

1 Like

Im still in account merge queue bug… where it says complete restart your game… and when i do im back at the end of queue… Many people still have this problem and isnt fixed… so i hope you have a hard fix for this @Jodie

4 Likes

i have same issue with kiriko’s cutie spray. I did it like 3 times and didn’t get any, but with pixel spray everything is ok

1 Like

Kudos to you guys for keeping us updated day by day. :muscle:

same and says account changed even tho i havent changed it.

Let’s hope they do update later or a maintenance happens :sweat_smile: but wouldn’t be surprised if this doesn’t fix the login loop/ Lc-208 error

3 Likes

I owned OW1 on PC and had all heroes unlocked from Day 1 on both PC and PS5. Since yesterday most heroes are locked again. Get your stuff fixed!

Truest stuff ive read on this forum

rendering device lost,and now game auto close after few minute in game

no mention of freezing errors!! after almost 3000 hours i have to stop! because it seems they won’t fix it, even though many people are still like that!

–tank_WorkerThreadCount 2 -thread 2 -d3d11
infront of the tank_Worker put 2 dashes, for some reason it changes it when i post it.

This fixed it for me, played for hours and hours with no issues. Try it :slight_smile: I hope it helps you.

Thanks! but i try this, and all other command lines! yes, i can 1-2 hours playing, and again freeze! sometime after a few minutes!! very random! but thanks again!

Have you tried EXACTLY this, the way i sent it. It helped me and a bunch of friends.