Overwatch 2 is Coming to Xbox Game Pass

Overwatch 2 is Coming to Xbox Game Pass

Link your eligible Xbox Game Pass account to your Battle.net account by November 11 to receive exclusive benefits!

View Full Article

10 Likes

And so the era of PSN players as 2nd class citizens has begun

9 Likes

Hello my fellow PSN gamer.

3 Likes

Page not found for me. But my blizz account is already linked to my xbox gt, so I hope I get whatever these benefits are.

5 Likes

Neato I guess

1 Like

It’s rehashed old skins lol yay

1 Like

about time, it’s time for all out financial war between Sony and microsoft

1 Like

Sony: PS5 outsells Xbox Series 5:1

Xbox: “We have Bee Mercy”

I didn’t realize this was a Blizz post. I don’t mean to meme on you. I have Game Pass lol, I’m happy.

21 Likes

It’s cool I guess. The xp boost and free skins are decent.

The mythic prisms just feel like a way of getting people to buy more mythic prisms since you won’t actually be able to get anything with just 30.

And expanding the shop for GP users is not exactly a benefit! If the items were discounted for GP users, sure… But all it does is offer more ways to get people to spend money.

Hoping there’s going to be some ongoing reward(s) for being a GP user but will have to wait and see on that front.

Edit - been confirmed that it’s not a shop expansion but you get to use shop skins for a limited time for free. Seems decent.

4 Likes

How does a free to play game come to a pay service exactly? Are they giving away free battle passes or something?

5 Likes

:-1:

NO

If you are going to do this

MAKE CROSSPLAY AN OPTION.

Just… please… fix… your stuff!!!

Please.

The “engine in the vehicle” needs repair and tuning first, before you keep adding more pointless aftermarket mods to your vehicle without tuning it first!

1 Like

Me who played on Xbox AND Ps5:
“I see this as an absolute win”

6 Likes

What’s the issue? It just gives some freebies to Game Pass subscribers

3 Likes

STOP MAKING THIS GAME SHAMEFUL TO PLAY AND SUPPORT! THIS IS LITERALLY DISGUSTING!

How about you actually give out reward for playing the game instead of every little trivial horseradish on different platforms?

Would it kill you to give us a random LEGACY cosmetic for every 10 000 collected Battlepass XP, with maybe coins for duplicates? (1 for common, 25 for rare, 50 for epic and a 100 for legendary duplicates) No it would not, this would be such a trivial small thing to add it would still take 5+ years for new players to get a single coin because there are so many legacy cosmetics.

How are you this utterly and shamelessly stingy? You are killing your game’s hype. There is no point in logging in to check out new skins because they are unobtainable. You can’t be this daft

6 Likes

Sony is kind of dead in the waters. Big game flopps after another, new console with almost no value add for alltime high costs…

X-Box has gamepass and a bunch of other stuff with MS… Sony on the other hand…

And btw: I play on PC and dont own a console, but follow what is going on for the drama.

5 Likes

Yea this console generation has been lame

5 Likes

Lol, there ya go.

120 FPS and the AI upscaling is nice, but not 700 dollars nice. Seems like they need to get the money back with what Concord costed them lol

2 Likes

I regretted buying a PS5 like 6 months ago with Pro rumors. Now I feel 100% satisfied with my purchase (well, as satisfied as I can be given the game library)

2 Likes

What does this announcement have to do with crossplay? It’s some free skins and BP XP. It has no effect on match quality.

7 Likes