Overwatch 2 Competitive Play - Season 3

Well if your donkey why would they ruin someone else’s game putting a lackluster teammate in, if your donkey and your teammates donkey too than you in the right place until you can learn to be a stallion :woman_shrugging:t4:.

good morning

i would like to know if it would be possible to reverse a season ban in competitive, because due to power outages, i have been banned and now i am worried about even do season 4 if i won’t know when ill get another power cut or lose internet. i literally dont leave matches even if im losing cause there’s no benefit in doing so but when i get kicked due things outside of my control and i get banned like this it creates severe anxiety cause I’m legally blind and i try my hardest to be the best player i can and when i i put so much work into comp knowing im, not the best but i still enjoy the challenge and to be banned for power outages, it not just hurts but scares me for the future season and i want to play comp, especially with my friends… so please blizzard look at my record it should have something there to show that i don’t just leave or quite intentionally. i bin playing overwatch since it came out around my birthday around may…

So my whole profile has been glitched out. First my Ranking isn’t correct, I wake to find my Platinum rank drop to Gold rank overnight. WITHOUT Playing. NOT ONCE BUT TWICE. THE NEXT DAY IT DROPPED TO A SILVER RANK, again without playing.

I CHECKED MY PROFILE AND HAS NO INDICATIONS OF MY PROGRESS NOT EVEN OF MY SEASON HIGHEST.

MATCHMAKING IS HORRENDOUS, perhaps due to this. I get constant people who leave, are noobs, or the opposing team is far to good for the rest of the team.

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO FIX THIS. I WANT MY RANKING BACK AND TO HAVE HAVE GAME MASTERS VIEW MY STATS THAT’S IF THERE IS ANY!!! And Adjust my ranking. Puhlrase

1 Like

that means smurfs are ranking up accounts for next season, all good as Blizzard seems to be ok with that. Also, you go up and down based on others performance so even if you dont play your rank will change based on others development.

1 Like

The matchmaking is rigged, they make a shop to sell skins and cosmetics but when it comes to doing a good job with the matchmaking, nothing is done. I’m frustrated because today, for example, I played a game with someone who’s diamond 2 and I am gold 3. How can I play and be better when I am with people who have twice my level and my game sens. Plz blizzard stop putting money in cosmetics and work to do something good with your game.

1 Like

Nice try comp lobbies totally broken. Not fun anymore. Total bummer. :disappointed:

1 Like

The game is borderline unplayable now.

1 Like

Uhh did they break match making completely? Ive been in support queue for over 20 minutes. Ive never waited so long for a comp game in the history of overwatch.

I’m legally blind

Ahh this explains some of my teammates!

Also no, just don’t play comp. Not nice to ruin others’ games just because you have a poor internet connection. Good ban.

the cheaters almost make this game unplayable honestly overwatch2 seems more like a desperate grab for cash than an expansion

guess sexually harassing your employees is expensive.

Had an open queue take nearly 2 hours, so on top of bad teams you got bad wait times too.

Today I played after long time because wanted to give this season new opportunity after multiple promises from devs how comp is balanced now. Well got game where in our team we had silvers/golds when other team had grandmaster/diamonds. GG and uninstall.

You are matchmaking GOLD and SILVER DPS into ALL DIAMOND games. Get real, it’s not fixed.

I really wish someone at OW HQ would read the forums if they do not.

Amongst the troll posts are some really concerned and unhappy players.

they dont… also the game is broken, no one is fixing, it’s losing a lot of players and The Finals is going to be released this year.