Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

I’m in the 5 hour club now…

any news yet or are we just being scammed?

5 Likes

Well I think this event shows that blizzard was not ready to do a beta yet. They definitely were not prepared enough for it. Maybe next time it will run a bit smoother.

I guess I’ve been initiated into the 6hr gang… I didn’t ask for this life

3 Likes

Took two days off work to play the beta that went live the 26th. Wasted the hell out of those two days.

1 Like

keep doing clicks until you ge to the ticket. I was able to and awaiting their response.

Yay 5 hour gang wooo

Unironically though guys, and I know it’s cringe you can point and laugh, but you just gotta wait it out. As long as you know your battle.net is attached to twitch and your twitch attached to battle.net and the key is in your drops inventory and you’ve claimed it, you’ll get in. I promise my dude. I was losing hope but I just got it like an hour ago. I would guess most if not all of you will be playing tomorrow at the very latest. This lasts till May 17th, so hang in there.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: ahahahaha, wish I could like your comment but I’ve ran out of likes :sob:

1 Like

I just left the gang. :pray:t6: I’m out, but I hope yall git out soon. No notifications when it started working. I just kept hitting the drop down again and again.

1 Like

5 hours. I could be in Chicago looking at my miserable reflection in the big silver bean. But instead, I am here.

You guys remember when the estimate was 30 minutes? I 'member.

4 Likes

awesome!!! there is hope for us

finally showed up 4 hours later

Can we just get some clarification on if we will even be getting in? On the site it says

The number of players we invite is based on our testing needs. We also want to make sure the game’s matchmaking system remains in a relatively healthy place throughout this phase of testing. If we determine we need more players to test new features or keep matches running smoothly, we’ll add players to the Closed Beta from our opt-in pool.

Are we getting baited orrrr?

3 Likes

damn im having so much fun hearing my friends playing the beta while ive been waiting for 5 hours, this is the time of my f’ing life :rofl:

1 Like

tfw you waited longer than the required time to get the drop

1 Like

That’s great! Waiting for my turn now :skull:

I was so excited back then, feels like a century ago now. :frowning:

foreal hearing him have a good time with our friends sucks but glad he got in. I thankfully got to play a little bit but playing on someone else’s setup is so weird his mouse settings and key bindings are terrible lol hope i can get in on my account and we can play together

1 Like