Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

Sorry, I wasn’t aware that it was a twitch call to remove RNG drops. Seems like they did something nice there. Thanks for clarifying.

4 HOURS, 2:36 A.M (Spanish hour), Nothing, I’m going to sleep, I’ve waited long enough.

1 Like

Claimed my drop almost 3 hours ago and it finally worked just now :+1: stay strong yall

hey so i did notice my accouint was not connected to twotch from battle.net but was connected to battle.net from the drops page. maybe change that to see if it works after 30 minutes after that

I tried reconnecting my Twitch account on both sides (Twitch and Battle.net), I updated my battle.net app to beta, still no Overwatch 2. I have no idea what else I can do… Also this is very frustrating that I didn’t get access to beta without drops even though I play this game since first open beta…

Refreshing worked for some and didn’t for others… in my opinion it looks like urban legend

1 Like

I connected B. Net to Twitch and logged out of B. Net about an hour ago, ordered dinner, ate and logged back in and I have access.

MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU CONNECT THE ACCOUNTS TWICE: ONCE FROM THE TWITCH SIDE AND ONCE FROM THE BATTLE.NET SIDE

You only have to connect it on the Twitch side. People that are saying otherwise have NO IDEA what they are talking about. My friend sent me screenshots of his bnet account and it shows “Not Connected”, yet he still got the drop and is currently playing in the beta.

2 Likes

If we watched a stream for 4 hours and received a key, can we get a second for watching this thread for an additional 4 hours?

9 Likes

hello fellow 4 hour gang member!

3 Likes

@ mods I used the name change and have not received beta on my account after 3 hours :(. I have connected on both twitch and bnet pls help

This seems like the only fair way lol

1 Like

Im still at just under 4 hours since i claimed my drop on twitch and still nothing on my launcher. Pretty unlucky here.

1 Like

you don’t have to do this. I was able to collect Twitch Prime loot boxes with only connecting on Twitch, I hadn’t connected on Battle.net

yes yes where are my two beta keys blizzard?

1 Like

Count me in with the bunch who claimed it but it won’t appear. Hoping it gets resolved soon!

6 Likes

I think overwatch is handing like 1500 keys per hour right now so just wait a while guys it won’t be forever.

Made the mistake of changing my twitch channel name. can’t reconnect on battle.net, it’s on cool down. will this affect wait time?

Same 3 and a half hours. Tried clearing cache, tried reconnecting battle.net and twitch, tried every other thing I could do. Nothing has worked so far.

I got my drop around 6PM EST tonight. I still do not see an option on my Game Version in OW. Please help!