Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

Knock on wood. It will work. Even though I doubt it helps much, let me assure: it’s worth the wait. :slight_smile:

Zero excuse for how long it takes to update the account flag blizzard. Zero excuse.

Sombra has hacked the forums before…

7 Likes

knocks on wood hmm

Someone just had to tone police here.
No, it doesn’t. I have claimed 3h and 30 minutes ago and I’m not here being rude and disrespectful for people who literally have nothing to do with the development side. You can be understandably frustrated and upset, without forgetting basic human decency. And obviously I don’t mean everyone here, who commented or criticized this drop-system, only those, who were rude. If you acted like a mature person, then I wasn’t addressing you, but if you feel addressed, it’s probably because you are.

blizz employees too busy burning documents to get the beta working :pensive:

Can sombra help me hack my way in :frowning:

1 Like

My Twitch and Battle.net account appear to be linked properly and I have claimed the drop after getting the required watch time. Over 3 hours later, I am still not able to see the OW2 Tech Beta version on my launcher. I have tried logging in and out, restarting the launcher, changing regions, checking for updates, and scanning and repairing. None of these have worked.

2 Likes

If I might ask, how long did you wait in between disconnecting and reconnecting?

Did you link the account from the Battle.net side?

I have everything connected properly, my Twitch is connected properly to my Bnet and vice versa. The spelling of my Btag is correct, alongside the numbers. I claimed the Twitch drop after watching for 4 hours. It says it is claimed in my Twitch drops, and I still don’t have it in my launcher. Restarted my PC three times, ended the Bnet task at least 15 times already. Still nothing 3 hours later. It’s ridiculous at this point. I would understand not being able to actually get in-game, but I can’t even download the beta. I appreciate the developers and everyone involved, but it shouldn’t be taking this long.

1 Like

I went into Twitch settings around last night and linked it.

I claimed my Twitch Drop about 2 hours ago and I’m still unable to see the OW2 Tech Beta version in my launcher despite linking accounts and verifying that Overwatch is still installed.

Did you do it twice? You have to connect the accounts from Twitch and Battle.Net separately.

thank you for keeping us updated i need to go to sleep its almost 2am as disappoining as it is i appreciate you keeping us in the loop im just hoping everything is fixed by tomorrow

I claimed the drop an hour and half ago; How long would I have to wait to get access? Is it email or client update?

so far I’ve waited about 3 hours. I understand why this is taking forever, there’s thousands of peeps trying to get in all at once. and there’s only so many people manning the servers.

I am so upset but I will keep waiting I guess

Refreshed the Twitch connection to Battlenet, then redid the whole clean Battlenet cache procedure just in case : nothing.

3h35min in and counting…

1 Like

4 hours gang where you at? :eyes:

… but for real I’ve tried everything mentioned on this thread instead of trying to re-link twitch and blizzard (they were both linked prior to the drop event) because I was told that it gives a 7 day delay? I’m terrified to try after this long lol.

5 Likes