Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

at that rate it actually will be forever

1 Like

After 2+ hours of waiting, I may have find a solution? I went into the Battle.net settings and enabled the beta version of Battle.net, after doing this (about 10-15min later) the OW2 Beta option showed up. This worked for both me and my friend. GL

I got the drop 3hrs ago and the launcher does not give me the option to download the beta.

3 Likes

Thank you for keeping us updated

At this point blizzard just needs to make it an open beta. They got their twitch viewership numbers to promote their game in the media, so screw it.

2 Likes

Are you sure you didn’t connect previously?

Thanks for trying, I did it about an hour ago and still nothing.

Thank you, both of my accounts have been connected correctly for a while now (I also claimed some other free in game items before so I know it works). Just bad luck with the server squeeze for me it seems. Luckily I’m CST and not in Europe or something so the night is still young for me, we’ll see what happens I suppose!

2 Likes

I claimed my twitch drop 1 hour ago and I still have yet to receive the beta Devs get it together

Started watching as soon as the event started and claimed after the 4 hrs and no download for me. Bout to pull hair out

3 Likes

I just want clarification.

I have (refreshed) reconnected my Twitch and Blizzard accounts through TWITCH.

Do I need to do the same thing but through Blizzard? Blizzard is giving me this message which makes me hesitant to go for it, because I don’t want to wait a lot longer:

" Warning, there will be a 7 day cooldown before you can connect a new Twitch account. "

3 Likes

I tried this and didn’t do anything, but ty for trying and saying - it might work for others! <3

i remember that i think. didnt it have her skull logo on her launch with the forums for for a limited time. was kind of cool

I had not done that. I have done so now. I’m not sure if it will do anything.

waiting for 4 hours now

How innocent and naïve.

1 Like

womp womp womp… can’t do anything about it

Ping back if you land the beta.

yeah, ok. did my 4hrs on twitch 3hrs ago and no beta in my launche.

If you read what some community helpers have posted here, it SEEMS that only restricts you from attaching a NEW Twitch account - not reconnecting the previous one - in order to prevent you from farming drops. I am not 100% sure but that is what they said.