Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

NO! DO NOT DO THIS!

It will severely delay your drop if you do

2 Likes

i dont rly get it.

was it enough to have twitch be linked to bnet from twitch-side only and not from the bnet-side?

as in, i went on twitch and connected it to bnet, but not on bnet to connect it to twitch… idk how to feel

That would require them to do something useful

Waiting on beta access, account is linked and drop is claimed.

HoppCX#1509

No, at this point just wait. Its nothing’s fault except for the amount of people that tried to get access.

alright, i just saw someone said they relinked and just got in so i was curious.

I’ve been checking almost every 60 seconds since 2pm, never give up soldiers

1 Like

WTF someone on reddit told me they got it right after doing that, so I did it. RIP

idk if this could get me access but my ign is hyaljaber#2932.
been waiting for almost 9 hours :slight_smile:

They said not to and that it could make things worse. Gotta just wait it out.

So is this a list of viewers and you have to see if they claimed the drop AND have a valid linked account, or is it just a list of twitch accounts that claimed the drops and you’re checking for valid linked bnet accounts?

There’s a huge difference in those lists. The list also has to be whittled down a TON because of all the people who it just worked as intended for, the ones left are just the ones who claimed the drop and either don’t have a linked account, or for some reason weren’t provided a key because the account wasn’t initially linked when they claimed it, or some other reason which is the center of this whole issue.

Like what are the categories? If the list is JUST of people who claimed it, have a linked account, and still haven’t been granted a beta license, that list can’t (shouldn’t) be that long, especially almost 9 hours later from the first opportunity to claim.

2 Likes

Come on Blizzard, my Drop is enable and my Twtich account is connected, but i dont see my beta game in the launcher

Xerone#1849

What if I relinked my twitch at 5:39PM PST when there was a whole discussion of re-linking everything?

My partner and I started watching streams and revived/claimed the drop at the same time… Both of our accounts were connected correctly. They got access awhile ago and I’ve been waiting 8-10 hours :frowning: MeanGreen#11785

im same boat. husband got his, still haven’t seen mine.

wondering this too. I did the exact same thing

1 Like

Is anyone 10 hour gang yet?

3 Likes

How come I was able to get the 2 free lootboxes from twitch instantly but not the beta? Makes no sense.

1 Like

9 hours gang AND I’M IN! Installing now!
Don’t give up hope!

5 Likes

I think I have to officially call it a night. I will check back in the morning, but best of luck to all of you who are still waiting.