Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

How big is the list? An order of magnitude would be fine. Are we talking, hundreds, thousand, tens of thousands?

What should we do if you run the full list and we still can’t get in?

1 Like

Ma man AndyB getting all of us in. Just watch streams while waiting

Well my beloved counting hours gang I’m leaving, hopefully we’ll all meet in the beta soon, I’ll leave this here Rasmus#11168 just in case it’s useful or somthing, wishing u all the best

Thanks for letting us know. I hope it goes by fast and that everyone who is losing hope gains it back. <3

Thanks for keeping us in the loop at least. The experience has been frustrating but at least Blizzard is lucky that you guys care so much.

If it’s possible to tell, did those those who “relinked” their twitch earlier, before the event ended, still make it on the list?

1 Like

Finally got in; thank you Andy and the rest of the OW Team for helping all of us, and best of luck to those still waiting

Try hundreds of thousands if not over a million. Overwatch reached a peak concurrent view count of 1.5 million today.

7 Likes

There were like a million people watching so…

Enjoy my dude, sleep some

Thanks for the hard work! My beta just showed up. Thank you for all the effort in resolving the issues.

1 Like

Dunki#11337 9 hours gang, still nothing =(

thx for hard work really <3

"I’m already waiting 9h and still don’t have access, ttv accounts connected

battle tag: Jankess#21268
ttv: jankesso"

1 Like

should i relink my twitch?

Good to know it’s not just me. I suppose.

THIS. stop getting our hopes up to let us down again

Thank you for the support and work through this so late in the day.

If the list is exhausted in the next 12 hours or so should a ticket be created or reach out for further support?

1 Like

No, they said that can cause even more problems

So what you are saying is you are hitting the twitch partner API hard iterating over a list of roughly a million entries to re-validate accounts for beta access… That has to be slow.