Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

add me to the list :frowning:
please elp
THRAIN#11421

You mean the Amazon prime offer? That is an entirely different system.

3 Likes

That’s Prime Gaming, not this link

enjoy, super jealous :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m already waiting 8h and still don’t have access, accounts connected.

battle tag: Tesily#2812

i never got the free lootboxes either :confused: at least you got one of the things promised

i would be if i didnt fall asleep halfway through because the streams were at 12AM - 4AM

The torture Dx I’m sorry! At least we are in the boat together lol…

enjoy the beta for us :smiley:

Just got it :slight_smile: thanks everyone.

2 Likes

I waited more than 8 hours. why make a system that doesn 't work ? game has not been received. He just doesn’t appear in b-net / All my friends got the game in the first 10 minutes , even those who watched a couple of hours later than me. :
why can’t I just ask for the request again. or forcibly start checking so that B-net would see it on twitch?

when i originally got the drop my twitch connection was my accounts original name so i reconnected it when i got the drop so but its still the same account just a different name do you guys need that battletag or should it not matter?

send me your energy!

1 Like

technically we could play overwatch 1 and ignore one of our teammates.

2 Likes

Still don’t have access. Claimed my beta access around 4 pm CST, my Twitch account is connected to my Battle.net account and vice versa.

The “check for updates” option in the Battlenet client didn’t change anything for me. Kinda randomly I ran the “scan and repair” option next to the play button. It said my OW files were fine and didnt need repair, but now my beta option appeared right after

Just sharing incase this works for anyone else! gl!

2 Likes

Go lie in bed and close your eyes, energy will be sent via that method

9 hour gang. Headed to bed. Hopefully will be fixed in the morning. Big thanks to AndyB and WyomingMyst for the updates.

Thiccmunc #1111

1 Like

went to bed and woke up, it’s been almost 9 hours now and still nothing :frowning:

Have not gotten it, everything linked correctly. 9 hours!