Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops Troubleshooting - UPDATED INFO

I have watched the full 8 hours and claimed it after 4 hours but yet nothing as been put on to my account, this is really disheartening for people who have played and been waiting for this since OW2 was announced.

2 Likes

Which means even after they figure it out there will still be people left out and forgotten, yeah?

Finally got in

HAVE HOPE 8 HOUR GANG!

8 Likes

please help been trying since 5 o clock est to get the ow2 game version to show up and my accounts have been linked on both platforms all day pleeeease help me mgpdrew#1720

thanks, hopefully it will be all sorted out by tomorrow.

I got mines! its coming yall

3 Likes

I was part of the initial group, completed my four hours (watching emong) just after 5pm eastern and still don’t have access to the beta. Twitch is connected to my Blizz profile, and Blizz is connected to Twitch. Always has been. I’ve done everything imaginable to get this thing to show up in my launcher but it just won’t. Re-installed, closed it down and restarted countless times, logged in and out countless times, changed regions, you name it I’ve done it. Not sure what to do at this point, I’ve never had a drop from Twitch take longer than 5-10 minutes, much less nearly 8 hours now. This is getting a bit absurd.

Moses06#1195

3 Likes

Will I receive a trial of Overwatch 2, even if I redeemed my twitch drop after the event ended?

Finally got in. 8 hours later. Had also unlinked and re-linked my Twitch from a blue post recommendation before that recommendation was reverted, so there is hope for you all. Good luck.

2 Likes

did you do anything differently?

Imagine staying up until 5am to claim your drops, having to wake up 3 hours later for work and, now at 1pm and sleep-deprived, you still don’t have access. Definitely not me, nuh uh. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Seeing your friends list light up for the first time in a while only for you to not be able to play with them sucks.

2 Likes

heh i am sure its a different culture nowadays and tech/office people work 24/7 but its still the same premise. wouldnt think its WAY different

iv literally been on twitch since 11 this morning and its coming up on 10pm now lmao 11 hours, no game. youd think us people that were there first would get it first but nope why would that happen

8 hours now for me. Im about to go to sleep so hopefully when i wake up tomorrow ill have access.

Starting to think the people who didn’t do it before it was said to not do it are the ones who are gonna end up in clown make up :clown_face:

1 Like

That’s fair. It’s just confusing when I’ve had my account connected for literally forever. I got the Nano cola challenge sprays back when those were a thing by watching streams. Its just major FOMO for me now at this point. Like people have said earlier, I just want to know if I’m in or out.

1 Like

Yup, I am one of those clowns.

How is crying going to help?

Same, feels like the only thing that’s working are the people now being “Re-run” through the verification queue